Locked out of my microsoft account.

Discus and support Locked out of my microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account has been locked by my son using the xbox. I know the password but dont have the same telephone number. as I have not got the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Smith Natalie, May 31, 2023.

1. Locked out of my microsoft account.

My microsoft account has been locked by my son using the xbox. I know the password but dont have the same telephone number. as I have not got the same phone number. I have tried 20 times or more ro re set using the form and it keeps telling me I am wrong. I need to speak with someone

:)

Smith Natalie, May 31, 2023
  2. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯ Win User

Microsoft: locked out of my account

I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. But if you contact Xbox Live by phone and prove to them with the console's S/N the GT is on along with your name, phone number, and street address then
    they can replace your email address with another for that GT to log in again. The number is 1-800 4MY-XBOX You are able to do this my friend factory reset and sold his old Xbox 360 back in the day because he wanted a PS3 but then got married, had a kid and
    bought a new Xbox One so he asked me if I remembered his old Xbox GT that I still had on my friends list since he got that new console not just for his kid. He didn't remember the email address for that GT though because it was back in the day you could use
    a yahoo account for a GT unlike today. You'll just have to bug Xbox Live by phone until they change it for you.
  3. DeniqL Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Account Locked Out

Hello Hadi Kaddouh,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to access your Microsoft account due to a lock that has been placed on the account for suspicious activity. Microsoft has a support article which explains more about why

accounts get locked
    and how to unlock the account. This article relates to the same message that was posted in your image. Go ahead and try some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Microsoft Account - Locked Out

Glad to hear you got things sorted out Preloom.

Locking this thread per your request.
  6. eZ Nostalgia Win User

Microsoft Account - Locked Out

Also, I had about 4k microsoft points. Before the change.

(Yes, it's been that long, about 6 months, and Microsoft won't contact me back)
Thema:

1. Locked out of my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Locked microsoft account

2. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.: Hello all, I have reached a point of posting here, because I have quite literally had 0 luck elsewhere.. So one day I hop onto my Xbox as normal, I have never used Microsoft edge before but had...
  5. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  6. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...
  7. Microsoft account is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account is locked: My sons Microsoft account has been locked? It says add a phome number to access a code, when I put number in it says can't send send code to this phone...help? 28d60ae0-eeb0-4e59-bd55-e6def53d194e
  8. How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked: Help! My son is locked out of his Microsoft account and despite many attempts to recover it, it won’t let us. I know we have the right credit card info so this is frustrating enough. But how does...
  9. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?: I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient considering I just bought A YEAR SUBRSCRIPTION AND...
  10. I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...: Microsoft for 'unusual activity" has locked me out of my acounts and cost me about $1000. I cant get into the 365 I used to run my business, I have lost all the emails from my business, lost all...