Locked out of hotmail

Discus and support Locked out of hotmail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently locked out of my main hotmail email adress that i use for my main microsoft account. With that i can not access any of my purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hotrdotexan, Sep 19, 2020.

1. hotrdotexan
    hotrdotexan Guest

Locked out of hotmail

I am currently locked out of my main hotmail email adress that i use for my main microsoft account. With that i can not access any of my purchased games. I have submitted the form for being locked out due to suspicious activity, but it has been a week
    with no response. I do not know what else to do. The xbox live phone chat people are no help and say there is nothing they can do if i cant access my email. At this point i am just ripping my hair out and wish i had never wasted thousands of dollars on microsoft
    consoles/games.

:)

hotrdotexan, Sep 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Locked out of hotmail

Hello Hotrdo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with your account. Usually you only need to sign in on the
    account website. Then it will ask you to verify the account then it normally is unlocked after that.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. hotrdotexan Win User

Locked out of hotmail

It doesnt give me an option for that. i can copy/paste the message it gives me.

Your account has been locked

We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

Unlocking your account
    To unlock your account, you'll need some additional assistance. Navigate to "aka.ms/compliancelock" and we'll get you to the right place.
  4. RonBarker Win User
  5. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

"if you are unable to meet the requirements for a password reset"

I have earlier i did everything required for one of my accounts yet when reset the password it said it changed it but when i tried to sign in it told me that i needed to enter the password and if not reset so it looped
    around and i tried again but nothing worked so im wondering if ill never be able to log in at all.
  6. Tom Morton-Simpson Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

Hi,

That's understandable. I was hoping to speak to a real person to explain the situation. I know the mobile number which was attached to the account, the old passwords, accounts I've used that email address for and most other things they would need to prove
    that I'm the owner of the account.

A real person would hopefully be more sympathetic than a robot in this scenario. There's surely something I can do to prove I'm the owner?
Thema:

Locked out of hotmail

1. Locked out of hotmail - Similar Threads - Locked hotmail

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  5. Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends: I have a hotmail account that has been in use since the mid 90's. This is tied into a 13 year old xbox account with an untold amount of purchased content. I had an issue a few months back that...
  6. Locked out hotmail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out hotmail: Basically ive had constant login attempts on hotmail password then went on Xbox seris x I entered passcode then unusually it asks for password tried my last four digits of number also...
  7. locked hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked hotmail account: hi my name is isak freyr my hotmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and its locked this was my first email adress i only use this account for games like...
  8. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  9. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  10. Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX: My son's XBOX account was connected to an old hotmail address. He only used this account to login to his XBOX, which caused the email account to be closed for lack of activity. The email itself...