Locked out of Hotmail account

Discus and support Locked out of Hotmail account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Long story short I made a 'quick' account a lot of years ago which I ended up using for most of my accounts. (Xbox, Skype, etc). Now a lot of years... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom Morton-Simpson, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Locked out of Hotmail account

Long story short I made a 'quick' account a lot of years ago which I ended up using for most of my accounts. (Xbox, Skype, etc). Now a lot of years later I'm having major problems as it's been locked. It had a fake name and a fake D.O.B. It did have 2 factor
    authentication but typically it's my old phone number. I've tried to go through the process of account recovery but they require so much information which i just don't have like my mums card details from when i got Xbox live about 10 years ago and Skype contacts
    which I've forgotten since I haven't been able to access it for a while.. I've been looking for a contact email for Microsoft so I can speak to a real person but I can't seem to find anything.

Does anyone know how I can get around this or at least speak to a real person?

:)

Tom Morton-Simpson, Apr 13, 2020
  2. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

"if you are unable to meet the requirements for a password reset"

I have earlier i did everything required for one of my accounts yet when reset the password it said it changed it but when i tried to sign in it told me that i needed to enter the password and if not reset so it looped
    around and i tried again but nothing worked so im wondering if ill never be able to log in at all.
  3. Tom Morton-Simpson Win User

Hi,

That's understandable. I was hoping to speak to a real person to explain the situation. I know the mobile number which was attached to the account, the old passwords, accounts I've used that email address for and most other things they would need to prove
    that I'm the owner of the account.

A real person would hopefully be more sympathetic than a robot in this scenario. There's surely something I can do to prove I'm the owner?
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, there is nothing we can do to help you gain access to your account, if you are unable to meet the requirements for a password reset. A friendly reminder, that it's the user's responsibility to retain such information and also to not enter false
    information when signing up.

Best,

L
  5. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

Ive had the same thing happen except i created 2 accounts DiscordBlade and DiscordBlade1 but one day i got signed out but couldnt remember the password to my emails or to the profile and ive tried to recover my email but when i change my password it only
    does it for my profile not my email so i still cant sign in on my xbox because it wants to verify my account but i put in random answers that i cant remember and now i lost accounts with game and characters that i cant use again i hope somone reads this because
    its been 2 years and no one has helped me.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Locked out of hotmail

Hello Hotrdo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with your account. Usually you only need to sign in on the
    account website. Then it will ask you to verify the account then it normally is unlocked after that.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Locked out of Hotmail account - Similar Threads - Locked Hotmail account

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  5. Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends: I have a hotmail account that has been in use since the mid 90's. This is tied into a 13 year old xbox account with an untold amount of purchased content. I had an issue a few months back that...
  6. Locked out hotmail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out hotmail: Basically ive had constant login attempts on hotmail password then went on Xbox seris x I entered passcode then unusually it asks for password tried my last four digits of number also...
  7. locked hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked hotmail account: hi my name is isak freyr my hotmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and its locked this was my first email adress i only use this account for games like...
  8. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  9. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  10. Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX: My son's XBOX account was connected to an old hotmail address. He only used this account to login to his XBOX, which caused the email account to be closed for lack of activity. The email itself...