Locked out of game pass account with upcoming payment renewal.

Discus and support Locked out of game pass account with upcoming payment renewal. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I purchased the xbox game pass offer for 3 months for 1$ in december. Now I believe it will be renewing early next month, but the problem is I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JordanScott90, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Locked out of game pass account with upcoming payment renewal.

Hello

I purchased the xbox game pass offer for 3 months for 1$ in december. Now I believe it will be renewing early next month, but the problem is I have completely forgotten my email address used to signing into that account and have no way of remembering OR recovering it. I do remember my gamer tag but apparently that won't help anything. Is there any way I can get support to help me recover this? otherwise I will be stuck paying 10 dollars once a month forever for an account I will not have access to. PLEASE HELP.

:)

JordanScott90, Feb 25, 2021
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass that I didnt want to get.

I would check in your Microsoft account to see if there are past due payments there, to make sure the emails are genuine, unless you know for sure that you do owe past due amounts. Then, yes, you'll need to settle the past due amounts and make a payment.
    If you had an auto-renewal for Game Pass active and it auto-renewed, but you didn't want it to, you would have needed to cancel it yourself before the next payment was taken out though.
  3. SOME NAME 2401 Win User

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

To cancel auto-renewal you need to go too the xbox website then go too payment and billing find Xbox game pass then turn off auto renewal on the game pass

then it should cancel your auto renewal.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Error entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous subscription - 0x80169CF9

That shows a billing issue

You need to contact support

You can't use a prepaid code as a payment option it only adds time so if you owe money for a upcoming renewal (remember billing date is different from renewal date and can be the day before)
  5. John P_14 Win User

Can I prevent Game Pass subscription payment from being taken from my child's account balance?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

The Xbox Game Pass subscription is set up to automatically renew each month, and the payment method used for the subscription is based on the available balance in the account at the time of renewal. If you want to prevent the subscription fees from being taken from your children's account balance and instead charge it to the payment card, you can try changing the payment method or making your card as the primary payment method for the subscription by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/services.
  6. Noahgriff Win User

Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

Hello, the gamepass is an autorenweal so you need to have a suitable payment method in place for after the game pass so it can auto renewal after the $1 offer runs out.
Thema:

Locked out of game pass account with upcoming payment renewal.

1. Locked out of game pass account with upcoming payment renewal. - Similar Threads - Locked game pass

2. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  3. Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.: Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. 5e8fc39a-7da8-4bec-bc47-78c4247d67e9
  4. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  5. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  6. xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in: Hello, I am getting error (0xc0000096) when opening the ck3 game on Xbox game pass. Can you help me pls. [img] c3791e25-d416-46b3-83b5-6feeb9b7ed35
  7. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...: Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415
  8. being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...: i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock...: Game pass quest lock when I start a game a96c0754-068e-4bd0-a255-dbddb2e906a1