Locked out of Account

Discus and support Locked out of Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I was locked out if an account that had multiple subscriptions (Gold, Game Pass, etc). The subscriptions have been charging me for two... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AGroupofMangos, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Locked out of Account

Hello,

Recently I was locked out if an account that had multiple subscriptions (Gold, Game Pass, etc). The subscriptions have been charging me for two weeks and I have attempted to find help from Xbox Support but so far they have not bothered to help me. Just today
    I tried calling the helpline and I can't even hear the support person. I really need to cancel those subscriptions but can't as i forgot my password and can't reset it.

Is there anyway Microsoft can just terminate the subscriptions remotely?

Please help as this is costing me quite a lot of money.

:)

AGroupofMangos, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Toxic Raven
    Toxic Raven Guest
    Toxic Raven, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Locked out of account

Long story short, my dads email was the email linked to the account for recovery purposes but because he passed away recently I can't use his email to recovery my account as I don't know the password into it, instead I tried to use my own phone number but
    that takes 30 days to come into effect, so now I'm locked out of my account with no way of getting back in.

Scrub Wrecker, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Locked out of Account

Hi,

Fill out this recovery form here

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Scroll down to step 4 and select chat with xbox support. fill in your name, reason for contacting.

it's best to contact on the phone in regards to this.

ISirProdigy007, Jul 11, 2018
  5. Meerkat Matt Win User

Locked out of an account.

Just an update, we EVENTUALLY regained access to the account by giving the old serial number of his xbox and going through the escalation team on 2 more occasion. Suffice to say he could not access his profile for around 2 weeks of the school holiday.

Not very impressed with this one little bit.
  6. Lord Rob UK Win User

account locked out

Hi CRYINchitis316,

Looking on the MS forums at people with similar issues when their xbox live account get blocked they recommend the following to unlock your account email address:

Please follow the steps below:

1. Click on this link. account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. Click on the third option: I Think Someone Else is using my Windows Live ID.

3. Select Reset your Password option.

4. Enter the Microsoft account you are trying to recover.

5. Enter the characters you see on the picture, and then tick on Next.

6. Click on I can’t use any of these options.

7. Re-enter the Microsoft account you are trying to recover. Under Where should we contact you?, Enter an email address that's different from the one you're trying to recover.

8. Click on Next.

If you passed, you'll get the reset link right away to your alternate email account entered on step #9. If the system needs further validation with the information you have provided on the questionnaire, it may take 24 hours.

If you have already been through this process and its been longer than the 24 hours the I would recommend sending a tweet to @XboxSupport.

Hope this helps

Regards

BoA
  7. Nursemorph Win User

Locked out of account

8. MindOfTim Win User

Locked out of account

You need to contact the customer support team directly, we cannot do that for you as it's against Microsoft's terms and conditions. If you have also forgot your password, try to think of any previous passwords, purchases, when the account was made as the
    more evidence you have that it is your account, the quicker they can sort things out
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Locked out of account

you will need to wait 24 hours before being able to attempt again
Thema:

Locked out of Account

1. Locked out of Account - Similar Threads - Locked Account

2. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  5. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  6. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  7. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  8. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  9. My other xbox account is locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other xbox account is locked: My other xbox account is locked because I no longer have access to the email associated with the account, every time I go to login it wants me to verify the email which is impossible, please...
  10. How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out: I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims it’s already signed in. I’m not signed in anywhere else. If necessary I don’t mind removing my...