Locked out of account because I need to verify

Discus and support Locked out of account because I need to verify in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my account because of "unusual activity" and when I go to verify my account using either my phone number or email it sends me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bcavs, Jan 11, 2023.

1. bcavs
    bcavs Guest

I have been locked out of my account because of "unusual activity" and when I go to verify my account using either my phone number or email it sends me a 6 digit security code then when I enter the code in the input it says "7 digit security code required"... What am I supposed to do? I've tried literally every backup email/phone and every time you send me a 6 digit code that doesn't work. How'd this get so broken?

:)

bcavs, Jan 11, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

O Xbox diz que fiz muitas solicitações e agora não consigo entrar na minha conta, oque fazer?

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue with locked account. All you need to do is go to
    account website and sign in. It will ask to verify and once verified it will unlock account.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Flinstone956 Win User

Microsoft account swap not working

it will not allow u because for some account it needs to verify before swapping or u have to go to account.live.com and sign in to the account once u done that click on security info and update your security proofs then it will put a 30 day lock on the
    account after the 30 days has pass then u will be able to the swap with the account
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Creeper promo controller never shipped.

Hi WTD666!

Thanks for reaching out to us for this issue. In this case, the Ambassadors are spot on with their responses. If your item has not shipped, then you would need to

contact the Microsoft Store Support team
    so that they can look into what may have happened. It is possible that the shipment is still pending, but it would be best to contact them to inquire about when it may be expected to do so. Once a purchase has completed,
    you receive a confirmation email for it. If you have not received the confirmation email, then the purchase wasn't complete. If you
    have received it, but nothing is happening, you definitely need to contact the Microsoft Store team.

In relation to being locked out of your account, it sounds as if you need to
    verify the security information for your Microsoft account
    in order to prevent the lock out. If an account is not verified, then it is not as secure as it needs to be and it
    is a possibility that the shipment has not taken place due to this.

I hope that this information helps out a bit more.
  5. KOBEY712 Win User

Account Locked out

if your locked out due to wrong passwords you unfortunately need to call 1800-4MYXBOX and they will do all they can to resolve your issue. but be advised u will need to verify your account to them in order to asset you. if you cant provide the necessary
    security ?'s u will probably need to create a new account.
  6. DaAngryBrownMan Win User

Help, locked out of account because of update

The problem is that my account connected to NimbleGryphon is terminated, you may have covered everything as I'm still searching through the website in an attempt to get the account, but I have no clue if recovering it will be an option in which case I may
    have to licence transfer my stuff :(((
Thema:

1. Locked out of account because I need to verify - Similar Threads - Locked account need

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  4. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  5. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  6. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  7. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  8. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  9. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...
  10. Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use: Locked out my account forgot my password. Password recovery form has been no help. Phone number saved to that account I no longer use cc48bdf9-c68d-4603-8b7c-eb140faf9b18