Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use

Discus and support Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Locked out my account forgot my password. Password recovery form has been no help. Phone number saved to that account I no longer use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by saweh julu, Jun 5, 2023.

1. saweh julu
    saweh julu Guest

Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use

Locked out my account forgot my password. Password recovery form has been no help. Phone number saved to that account I no longer use

:)

saweh julu, Jun 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Saweh, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. When we lost access to our accounts and the recovery form doesn't work, we can try to recover it following other recommendations which are available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  3. Corey Vets Win User

Either unlock my account or cancel my xbox subscription

I cant do either. You need the account access to be able to login to unlock. If I could do that this issue would be resolved. The account was not locked because of me or anything I did. Problem still lies in the fact that the number acossiated with the account is the wrong number and the AI wont allow a proper password reset due yo someone else hacking/locking me out of my account. I know my password. This helps nothing.
  4. Jake Caley Win User

Hello I have another account I need to get in too

Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a random phone number or a phone number I don’t have anymore but on my Xbox I have the account I’m trying to get into but when I try to reset password it still sends it to a unknown phone number so I can get into the account but I can’t reset the password is there still anyway I can reset my password or am I just stuck with the unknown one I have now
    Also I am scared to guess my password to many times and lock my account out again
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Can't sign into my account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

If you are unable to sign in to your account because you no longer have access to the authenticator or phone number that is associated with it, there are a few steps you can try to regain access:

If you still have access to the email address associated with your account, try resetting your password. This should allow you to sign in to your account and update your authentication methods.

If you are unable to reset your password, or if you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account, you may need to contact the support team for the service you are trying to access. They may be able to verify your identity and help you regain access to your account.

I hope this helps!
  6. 1Testimony Win User

XBOX360 Live Account Recovery

Unfortunately, there is no way of playing the said game without access to the associated XBL account.

If you remember the email to the account, have you tried resetting the password? You should have a linked secondary email or phone number when you signed up for the account (only if you did). It will send a code to the email/phone number in order to reset
    the password.
Thema:

1. Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use - Similar Threads - Locked account need

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  5. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  6. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  7. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  8. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  9. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  10. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...