Locked out avatar and can't sign in help..........

Discus and support Locked out avatar and can't sign in help.......... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help. My son's friend added his avatar to our xbox 360 console and some how locked our main account avatar. It asks for a passcode to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ollyjosh8, Mar 8, 2014.

1. ollyjosh8
    ollyjosh8 Guest

please help. My son's friend added his avatar to our xbox 360 console and some how locked our main account avatar. It asks for a passcode to sign in but it's not the one I have already set up on the family settings so we can't get past this
    code to sign in. When I go to settings , profile, account and Privacy are shaded out and I can't select them. I have also tried resetting the whole xbox but because it won't sign in I can't. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Plus his friend doesn't
    know what code he entered.......

:)

ollyjosh8, Mar 8, 2014
  2. SethKraKray
    SethKraKray Guest
    Xbox Live Connection (Need Help)

I need help with my xbox but I am preety sure its is my connection problem. Every time I start up a game or go to my avatar my xbox automatically signs me out of my Xbox Live account. This takes a toll on my time because i have to manually sign in
    to my account. I was also planning to buy a avatar items on Friday but I don't know if I can because when i go to my avatar it signs me out, then when i sign back in it makes me start a new avatar. I can't edit the one I currently have on my xbox. I can't
    do it on my PC because I am no the administrator for my computer and can't install Microsoft Silverlight, again. If someone has experienced this and fixed it please help me it would be much appreciated. P.S- I have a good wired connection. -EP1CxS3TH

SethKraKray, Mar 8, 2014
  3. xANASTACiAx
    xANASTACiAx Guest
    Avatar store and editor isn't working.

Every time I click avatar store or editor on my 360 it signs me out and then that's it... I can't enter the store or edit my avatar.

xANASTACiAx, Mar 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sounds like your son's friend was fooling around with the console. Give phone support a call and they should help you reset the passcode

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Mar 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sounds like your son's friend was fooling around with the console. Give phone support a call and they should help you reset the passcode

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Angeldaemon 333 Win User

update fall 2013

I was a part of the Beta program and ever since It started I can't play a game, use an app or even edit my avatar without being forcibly signed out of Xbox Live. Now I hear the update has already been released for a while now and still it's not fixed for
    me. Do you know what a pain this is? I can't even edit my avatar unless I physically unplug the Ethernet cord from my 360, sign back in w/o internet, change it and then plug in and sign back on Live. Otherwise if I'm signed in and I try, it signs me out and
    makes me make a new avatar every time. I can't even get the latest update for Skyrim because I have to sign in after the game loads. This is B.S.! Please, if somebody knows what's wrong, can you please help me out?
  7. JackalxDude Win User

Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account

Unfortunately you can't just sign out and then sign it back in with another account. It just gives a dialogue saying that the account is already linked(even though it's signed out/unlinked) and then you can't play multiplayer permanently because you're
    locked out of being able to sign in after that.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Remove lock symbol from above avatar

Hey there DEATH TRAP 488!

Is this located on the Xbox 360 sign-in screen? Do you happen to have to sign in with a pass phrase?

Post back and let us know where you see the lock on your avatar and we will do our best to help you get this sorted! :D
  9. KUSHking06 Win User

Can't change my xbox live bio, name, and location

Someone changed my avatar and everytime I try to go and change it back it signs me out! Help please
Thema:

1. Locked out avatar and can't sign in help.......... - Similar Threads - Locked avatar can't

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  9. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  10. Remove lock symbol from above avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove lock symbol from above avatar: How do I remove the lock symbol from above my avatar? 46b973ed-e67b-4009-b5bc-bf671b554164