Locked due to suspicious activity

Discus and support Locked due to suspicious activity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Migrating my minecraft mojang account to microsoft (mod removed) but it said the microsoft account was locked due to suspicious activity. I jumped... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by frognik, Mar 28, 2022.

1. frognik
    frognik Guest

Migrating my minecraft mojang account to microsoft (mod removed) but it said the microsoft account was locked due to suspicious activity.

I jumped through the hoops of getting it unlocked again and looked up the activity logs and there was nothing in there that wasn't my IP address.

Who are you trying to fool?

:)

frognik, Mar 28, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello Frognik! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

I'm very sorry for what happened to you! There is a chance that Microsoft's services considered your signing in suspicious, and to protect your account, it was locked. Usually, if that happens and you don't know why, the most recommended step is to contact the Microsoft Support directly, where they can inform you of what's going on and why that has happened.
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you out!

I understand that you have tried to unlock your account and also reached out to Microsoft Support, yet it didn't work. Don't worry, please proceed to submit your account reinstatement form request to unlock your Microsoft account:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement

After submitting your request, you may receive an update from them via email within 24 - 72 hours.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft store locked due to suspicious activities

Hi Pedro.cunha97! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Account lock should be resolved by doing this process

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If that's not your case could you please share a screenshot of the message you see to have more details, remember to not include personal data
  5. Drak0z Win User

Unable to add any payment option via the web. Was able to add paypal via Xbox, now another error message.

As promised, feedback when it works. I was on hold for about an hour before I got connected to a help desk employee, but the chap on the other end of the line was very helpful and was able to see that my account indeed had a lock on it due to suspicious
    activities. This lock has been removed, and I'm already happily gaming online :D
  6. HasanKhan999 Win User

Can't buy a gold subscription

You're card has been flagged due to suspicious activity, you may call Xbox to get it unflagged.
Thema:

1. Locked due to suspicious activity - Similar Threads - Locked due suspicious

2. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  3. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  4. Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities: [img] So my account has been locked due to suspicious activities. i tried to put my phone no in but it say We cannot send a text message to this number. i also tried other number but still same...
  5. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  6. Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX: My son's XBOX account was connected to an old hotmail address. He only used this account to login to his XBOX, which caused the email account to be closed for lack of activity. The email itself...
  7. Locked out of account due to 2 step verification - have tried everything!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account due to 2 step verification - have tried everything!!: Need advice on behalf of a friend. They cannot access their Microsoft account as it’s protected by 2- step verification. The problem is that the account is linked to an old phone number, and they...
  8. Reputation and lock out due to code of conduct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation and lock out due to code of conduct.: My account was locked due to an interaction with another player. They were harassing me and i used language i shouldnt have. I reported the player. They reported me. Its been more than 24 hours....
  9. Xbox One won't play DVD due to region lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't play DVD due to region lock: Hello all, My Xbox One plays Blu-Rays but won't play DVDs and I keep getting the region lock error message when I insert a DVD. My Blu-Rays, DVDs and Xbox have all been purchased in Australia so...
  10. Blocco profilo per due giorni senza senso [Translation: Lock Profile for two days without ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocco profilo per due giorni senza senso [Translation: Lock Profile for two days without ...: Vorrei immediatamente il mio profilo sbloccato fino al 30 nn posso giocare con amici senza un senso ho bisogno di supporto in questione. Elisa [Translation: Immediately I would like my profile...