Locked Achievements (Hellblade & Forgotten Anne)

Discus and support Locked Achievements (Hellblade & Forgotten Anne) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have 2 Problems in 2 different Games. And the Microsoft Support couldn't help me and send me here.... 1.) The Achievement "Different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoXD3vilSwiLd, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Locked Achievements (Hellblade & Forgotten Anne)

Hello,

I have 2 Problems in 2 different Games.

And the Microsoft Support couldn't help me and send me here....

1.) The Achievement "Different Perspectives" from "Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice" for 30G is locked.

Which is nessecary to finish the Game. U can finish the game without doing the requirements for this achievement.

AND I finished the game month ago on XBox One X. And now I am playing on Xbox Series X.

So all things like NAT, remove my account, turn off does not work.

2.) The Achievement "Detective Anne" from "Forgotten Anne" for 18G is locked too.

But I do all the requirements for this achievement 5 times...

Both are at 0% on Xbox or trueachievements. But I followed the guides.

I need real help!

Who at microsoft can unlock them for me????

PS: Sorry, if there are some misspellings.

:)

FoXD3vilSwiLd, Mar 30, 2021
  2. tyats Win User

Xbox GamerScore

HellBlade and the Turing Test were two great games with easy achievements
  3. 1JayMax Win User

what are some good games for achieves

Hellblad Senuas Sacrifice is a great game and very very easy to get all 1000 achievements. Another is what remains of Edith Finch which is also very short but an enjoyable experience
  4. Shigurui Win User

Remastered and new games on xbox1

There was talk of DmC coming to XB1/PS4 but with Ninja Theory working on Hellblade now I'm not sure it will happen. Shame really, the combat in that game would be awesome at 60fps, being locked to 30 on consoles really let it down.
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

I want to give hellblade a try after seeing hellblade 2 was announced.
  6. Tyler232323 Win User

Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice Achievements

I tried starting new game like you said but they did not pop for me. I only let it get through the loading screen though, so senua is sitting in the boat. I wasn't going to beat the game again for ach, don't mean that much to me. Thanks anyway
Thema:

Locked Achievements (Hellblade & Forgotten Anne)

1. Locked Achievements (Hellblade & Forgotten Anne) - Similar Threads - Locked Achievements Hellblade

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...