Discus and support Location in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i've got an xbox one and i am trying to change my system's location but Cyprus is not available in the list (i've chosen Greece instead) . Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PledgedHornet99, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Location

Hi, i've got an xbox one and i am trying to change my system's location but Cyprus is not available in the list (i've chosen Greece instead) . Does anyone know how can i fix this so i can purchase a game?

:)

PledgedHornet99, Jun 30, 2018
  2. stifler1234
    stifler1234 Guest
    someone stole one of my xboxones trying to find the last 5 locations my profile was logged in

stifler1234, Jun 30, 2018
  3. location

Hey there, cammyh99! This thread is over a year old. We never suggest changing your region to gain access to games in advance. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Location :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately Cyprus is not supported by Live so there is no way fix that.

Smwutches, Jul 1, 2018
  5. cammyh99 Win User

It sucks i cant get on fifa now :(
  6. The Cthulhu Win User

Mmm, maybe check the date before posting.
  7. Zhyar MW Win User

Mmm... maybe you can know there location by clicking at there names... or opening the personal file , if its allowed by the player.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, cammyh99! This thread is over a year old. We never suggest changing your region to gain access to games in advance. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  9. TrippIE Win User

If you have changed your region you will have to wait 3 months to do it again. Sorry
Thema:

1. Location - Similar Threads - Location

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  5. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  6. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  7. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  8. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  9. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  10. Locate myself.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locate myself.: I had an older gamer name under my email address, how do I locate it.? The old name is “Xxsomethingxx.” caa7bbcf-e4e4-43c8-a4cf-0b91c6a32093