Location of the file that opens Xbox Gamebar (like a .exe)

Discus and support Location of the file that opens Xbox Gamebar (like a .exe) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to know the .exe file or the location the file that gets executed whenever Win+G pressed , so that i can use that location to launch gamebar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kisan, Jul 23, 2021.

1. kisan
    kisan New Member

I want to know the .exe file or the location the file that gets executed whenever Win+G pressed , so that i can use that location to launch gamebar using someother keys(auto hot key). I just need the location of a file that opens gamebar

kisan, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Patirisha Win User

Looking For Group PC To Console

Open Gamebar open Gamebar Widget Menu and add "Looking for group". Done.

Open Console Companion and do like always. Done

Don't open Xbox App because Xbox App is not Gamebar nor Companion.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Game Bar

open apps and features under settings, locate gamebar and uninstall. once done restart your machine, then open the windows store and search for gamebar and install, restart machine again when done.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Game Bar Save Location

reinstalling gamebar will not restore the folder location, you need to run the bat file i linked to, this will restore the captures folder back to default.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Windows Game bar FPS not working

is your windows fully up to date and have you made sure gamebar is fully upto date via the windows store.

if all that is ok then open apps and features, locate gamebar and select advanced, then reset the app.
  6. Reaper Nerf Win User

Can't open any game on pc. Getting strange error

Following!

I am having this exact issue, are you on Windows 11?

The issue is that the EXE file that you're looking for is not saved in this location, infact it might even be on a different drive like mine. Except for some ungodly reason gamepass has NO ability for you to change the directory it looks for the EXE file in.

I'm assuming at this point my only option is to move the EXE file to this location even though I do not want to.

Is actually total [mod removed]

Cannot boot or play any games.
Thema:

1. Location of the file that opens Xbox Gamebar (like a .exe) - Similar Threads - Location file opens

2. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  3. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  4. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  5. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  6. Gotham knights save file location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gotham knights save file location: About Gotham knights - gamepass pc version, where is save file location, I cannot find it? 853a6dd1-c782-4586-afe3-dfafb7b13899
  7. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  8. Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?: Some of my Xbox games do not have a file location where I can see the application installed on my computer. They still run when I click the shortcut, but finding the actual application in my file...
  9. Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?: I can't find the save files. 8814d265-3030-4c58-80e4-cc5b9815708a
  10. What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?: I want to locate and change the disk 11 properties. 811a9118-1622-43a2-9b2f-62651dc4feb1
Tags: