Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

Discus and support Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nabss42, Dec 12, 2021.

1. /u/Nabss42
    /u/Nabss42 Guest

Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ?

This is a function that will be of great interest to those around me and myself, I play on the nvidia Shield

Thank you

submitted by /u/Nabss42
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nabss42, Dec 12, 2021
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

Multiplayer Local Xcloud

[Associate uses a translator application, please note that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Greetings,

That is such a great idea, and we love the feedback. The current structure of Xcloud doesn’t allow for local multiplayer but we are always looking for way to improve the system.

I will take your idea and submit it to our feedback area for review. It does look like it has been recommended in the past, so this should help it get some additional traction.

The feedback hub, now known as the Idea Hub, can be located at the following link in reddit.

ideas - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

Thanks for the suggestion and happy gaming

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. XBF - Staniel Win User

Multiplayer Local Xcloud

[O associado usa um aplicativo de tradutor, por favor, note que podem ocorrer erros gramaticais ou sintaxe incorreta]

Saudações

Essa é uma ótima ideia, e adoramos o feedback. A estrutura atual do Xcloud não permite multiplayer local, mas estamos sempre procurando uma maneira de melhorar o sistema.

Pegarei sua ideia e a enviarei nossa área de feedback para revisão. Parece que foi recomendado no passado, então isso deve ajudá-lo a obter alguma tração adicional.

O hub de feedback, agora conhecido como Idea Hub, pode ser localizado no seguinte link no reddit.

ideias - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

Obrigado pela sugestão e jogo feliz

[Deixe-nos saber se isso respondeu a sua pergunta tocando "Sim" abaixo]
  4. ttttubby Win User

X019 - who else is hyped or attending?

The local xcloud is pretty great but i wouldnt mind them openong up the main streaming platform for everyone with Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Local Two Player on Samsung Xbox App

Hi Melkhiguy.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately Xbox Cloud Gaming or XCLOUD does not support local multiplayer not only with Samsung gaming hub but all devices with XCLOUD as it is limited to single player only, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

"Note Cloud gaming does not support local multiplayer. Currently, it only supports one player and one account at a time."

Source:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help...ing-console-game-from-cloud-versus-installing

Thanks,
    Mauro
  6. AnthonyYNg Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

It would be nice to know if Microsoft plans on enabling xcloud local multiplayer. I'll take two controller support if not four! 🙂
Thema:

1. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass - Similar Threads - Local Multiplayer Xcloud

2. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  3. Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?: Hello Just starting to delve into the world of multiplayer. I had a thought though: is it OK for 2 local players in the same room, on the same console to play against one other remote player?...
  4. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  5. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  6. Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud: Trying to play local coop on demon slayer but nothing happens when I press the start button on the second player controller even though I am prompted to do so. I have the game installed normally,...
  7. With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work: Both switches have the newest update but we can not connect the switches through local play. Why? 72a9406b-a872-4356-80a0-c6b0d4b75a63
  8. Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?: Hi We've got an old Xbox one, that still works, albeit slowly, and are considering getting a series x. I assume we’d be able to do local multiplayer with games like halo using both consoles in...
  9. Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer: I got big issues playing Minecraft on local network with my friend because the game is heavily laggy. Description : - I am on windows 10, everything is up to date on my computer. - My friend...
  10. Local multiplay xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplay xbox one: Help please got the kids a xbox one, and have no idea how to have two controllers online at the same time so they can play halo 5 on the same machine 7680a3e7-174d-40d4-9e02-25041bf9ffac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xcloud local co op