Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

Discus and support Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have had difficulty getting games like Gears coop and It Takes Two recognizing the second controller/account. Same with Injustice 2, until I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prior2Darhyus, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

Hello,

I have had difficulty getting games like Gears coop and It Takes Two recognizing the second controller/account. Same with Injustice 2, until I downloaded it. Do cloud/game pass games have to be downloaded to counsel to play locally with multiple players? Or is there a work around to getting the system to recognize the second controller, guest accounts do not work.

Thank you

:)

Prior2Darhyus, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Cloud gaming doesn't currently support local multiplayer.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Thrustmaster HOTAS (Xbox and pc)

We.need to know what exactly you have

Xboxone S OR XBOX SERIES S and are you playing via xclojd

If Xbox one s then you are using xcloud and thrustmaster is not compatible with cloud only locally installed games
  4. Junior Galindo Win User

Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud

I'm on the xbox series s. I can't tell you whether it was working before or not because this is the first instance I've ever tried to play local multiplayer on my series s. I haven't done or changed anything about how my console and profile is set up. I've tried doing it on a guest profile and a separate xbox account to no avail, and I've searched the internet for solutions. Seems many people have had the exact issue but it was because they were playing a game off the cloud.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight simulator. I have ensured that it is set to the Xbox setting. It works fine in the Xbox menu

Yep

Only controllers are allowedl on cloud and you can only use joysticks on locally installed games

Since xbox one s isn't compatible you would need a pc or a series console
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

I see, probably in order to fix the issue you may need to download locally the game on Xbox Series X/S or PC

Because right now is not possible to do more than play a game with cloud gaming
Thema:

1. Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S - Similar Threads - Local Multiplayer Cloud

2. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  3. Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?: Hello Just starting to delve into the world of multiplayer. I had a thought though: is it OK for 2 local players in the same room, on the same console to play against one other remote player?...
  4. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  5. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  6. Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud: Trying to play local coop on demon slayer but nothing happens when I press the start button on the second player controller even though I am prompted to do so. I have the game installed normally,...
  7. With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work: Both switches have the newest update but we can not connect the switches through local play. Why? 72a9406b-a872-4356-80a0-c6b0d4b75a63
  8. Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?: Hi We've got an old Xbox one, that still works, albeit slowly, and are considering getting a series x. I assume we’d be able to do local multiplayer with games like halo using both consoles in...
  9. Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer: I got big issues playing Minecraft on local network with my friend because the game is heavily laggy. Description : - I am on windows 10, everything is up to date on my computer. - My friend...
  10. Local multiplay xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplay xbox one: Help please got the kids a xbox one, and have no idea how to have two controllers online at the same time so they can play halo 5 on the same machine 7680a3e7-174d-40d4-9e02-25041bf9ffac