Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW

Discus and support Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ramonchk, Jan 8, 2022.

1. /u/ramonchk
    /u/ramonchk Guest

So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they dont say that in sale`s time. any hope?

submitted by /u/ramonchk
    [link] [comments]

/u/ramonchk, Jan 8, 2022
  2. ArminatorX Win User

how to play Rocket League without gold

There are a lot of games with single player experiences and games that allow Split-Screen local multiplayer without a need for a Gold subscription.

According to the store page, Rocket League should have a local Split Screen option, that doesn't require a Gold membership.

Make sure you or your kid chooses a game mode that allows local split screen play. That way you won't need a Gold membership.

However, if your grandchild wants to play online against multiple other players, a Gold membership is necessary.
  3. IngridChris Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

In GamePass cloud, all controllers control the same player, so local multiplayer is impossible. Odd, since Stadia and GeForceNow supported local multiplayer since day one.
  4. NawazMohd Win User

Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

Thank you Reactor leak. Do you have any idea about difference between xbox live local multiplayer and xbox local multiplayer and xbox live local co-op. Does it require xbox live gold pass to play as local multiplayer (using 2 controllers)
  5. WPAK Win User

What games are for 2 players

Hi there,

there are several games that allow 2 or more players, the question now is, do you mean on 1 console or also via multiple consoles.

If it's splitscreen then you could try the Store app, it has a filter on local coop or local multiplayer, as far as I know it will show both Xbox and PC games so be aware of that.
  6. reforc3 Win User

Enabling two minecraft accounts

Hello,

Are you trying to achieve local splitscreen multiplayer from one PC?

Or are there multiple devices each one can play with / or console?
Thema:

1. Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW - Similar Threads - Local Multiplayer multiple

2. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  3. Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?: Hello Just starting to delve into the world of multiplayer. I had a thought though: is it OK for 2 local players in the same room, on the same console to play against one other remote player?...
  4. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  5. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  6. Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud: Trying to play local coop on demon slayer but nothing happens when I press the start button on the second player controller even though I am prompted to do so. I have the game installed normally,...
  7. With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work: Both switches have the newest update but we can not connect the switches through local play. Why? 72a9406b-a872-4356-80a0-c6b0d4b75a63
  8. Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?: Hi We've got an old Xbox one, that still works, albeit slowly, and are considering getting a series x. I assume we’d be able to do local multiplayer with games like halo using both consoles in...
  9. Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer: I got big issues playing Minecraft on local network with my friend because the game is heavily laggy. Description : - I am on windows 10, everything is up to date on my computer. - My friend...
  10. Local multiplay xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplay xbox one: Help please got the kids a xbox one, and have no idea how to have two controllers online at the same time so they can play halo 5 on the same machine 7680a3e7-174d-40d4-9e02-25041bf9ffac