Local and multiplayer at the same time!??!

Discus and support Local and multiplayer at the same time!??! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. In the three ish years that I have been in the Xbox One world I have found out a couple very important things. Google knno nothing and Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulaCox3, Feb 20, 2022.

1. PaulaCox3
    PaulaCox3 Guest

Hello. In the three ish years that I have been in the Xbox One world I have found out a couple very important things. Google knno nothing and Microsoft Community knows everything ok NHL 20 ,NBA playgrounds, 3 on 3 freestyle, and Gears 5 are some games you can play sitting on the couch next to each other and online at the same time. I have a few games I would like to know about. Google is wishy-washy.

Any sports games. Any games like warzone or battlefield that have local AND online at the same time. How about NBA live 19? NBA 2k22. Any madden. Thank you and you have a lovely day I look forward to hearing your responses

:)

PaulaCox3, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi PaulaCox3,

There are 350 results of the games under this filter - New in Charts, available on Xbox, Category Sports, unfiltered capabilities and for all prices.

Please check the complete list in here - Sports - Microsoft Store.

[table][tr]GameXbox local co-opXbox local multiplayerOnline multiplayerOnline co-opShared/split screen[/tr][tr][td]Buy Super Toy Cars Offroad | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy KungFu Kickball | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy Windjammers 2 | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy Downslope | Xbox[/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy RIDERS REPUBLIC™ DELUXE EDITION | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy Winter Sports Games - 4K Edition | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy Crazy Athletics - Summer Sports and Games | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy Cricket 22 | Xbox[/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy MXGP 2021 - The Official Motocross Videogame | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy MXGP 2021 - The Official Motocross Videogame - Xbox Series X|S | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy 3D Billiards - Pool & Snooker - Remastered | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy Crazy Trucks | Xbox[/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]✔️[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buy Instant Sports Paradise | Xbox[/td][td]✔️[/td][td]✔️[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

and alot more.

Hope this helps! If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

3. PaulaCox3 Win User

I feel like I am just not seeing something so obvious. I have tried to find whatever mode all of these sports games have or let me and my brother play City next to each other play people online and I'm even I'm starting to franchise I started face the franchises etc just trying to find the right mode to play him and them at the same time. I know I'm practically having you play the game for me ( hope you're a Steelers fan, a bulls fan and a braves fan depend on which sport you play for me LOL) any of the sports games Madden 22, NBA live 19.. you know any mode off the top of your head that might get us in the right direction? I am so sorry
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Paula,

I’ll try to answer your question for each specific game you’ve mentioned here.

Warzone:

No, online co-op isn’t currently available and there’s unfortunately no simple workaround to this.

This is supported in the new Call of Duty: Vanguard, however. Split-screen is just restricted to team games though - you can’t play free-for-all modes.

Activision support (submit a ticket and the team will reply by email after a few days) or on Twitter @AVTIAssist

Battlefield:

This depends exactly what Battlefield game you’re referring to, but typically no. As far as I know, Battlefield games generally don’t support split screen (even for local/offline play). This doesn’t affect online play/matchmaking.

EA Forums or EA Support (live chat) or on Twitter @EAHelp

NBA Live 19:

Yes, I believe you can play online co-op in NBA Live 19.

NBA 2K22:

Yes, online multiplayer, online co-op and local co-op are all available in NBA 2K22.

2K Support (similar to Activision - submit a request) / 2K Forums or on Twitter @2KSupport

Madden 22:

Yes, this game supports both local and online co-op. Reach out to EA via the links above for real-time assistance.

Some other games that support online co-op and other multiplayer options I’d recommend (just a few random ones that come to mind):

1. Rocket League
    2. Borderlands 3 (with an option to divide the screen horizontally or vertically even when there’s 2 players)
    3. FIFA 22 and certain other versions
    4. Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
    Keep in mind that some games that may have limits/restrictions to gameplay modes, such as how many players can play split screen on one console (usually 4 - this is the maximum anyway), as well as other stuff like cross-play, cross gen play and games saves, etc. This can also depend on whether you’re playing on Xbox One or Series X|S. Please ask the developers to properly address this for you.

All the game features and capabilities, including any requirements and compatible consoles, are on the purchase page for the game in the Microsoft Store. For example, this is for Battlefield 2042 (which doesn’t have any local multiplayer or co-op option with no campaign - online only):

[​IMG]

If you have any further questions or need advice for anything specifically regarding a game, it would be best to contact the developer directly through the links included above and/or post to their official support forums if they have one. The developer should be able to confirm all this and can point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes, that's what I'm referring to, MCC allows you to play online whit 2 controllers
  6. PaulaCox3 Win User

I'm not sure if you quite understood what I was saying. I know all the sports games have local multiplayer and they have online multiplayer. On NHL 20 me and my friends can sit here on the couch and be on a team against other people online and that's what I'm trying to find in other games instead of just one or the other. But thank you for your response 😎
Thema:

1. Local and multiplayer at the same time!??! - Similar Threads - Local multiplayer same

2. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  3. Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Multiplayer Setp Question : 2 or 3 locally vs 1 online?: Hello Just starting to delve into the world of multiplayer. I had a thought though: is it OK for 2 local players in the same room, on the same console to play against one other remote player?...
  4. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  5. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  6. Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud: Trying to play local coop on demon slayer but nothing happens when I press the start button on the second player controller even though I am prompted to do so. I have the game installed normally,...
  7. With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work: Both switches have the newest update but we can not connect the switches through local play. Why? 72a9406b-a872-4356-80a0-c6b0d4b75a63
  8. Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?: Hi We've got an old Xbox one, that still works, albeit slowly, and are considering getting a series x. I assume we’d be able to do local multiplayer with games like halo using both consoles in...
  9. Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unstable connection on Minecraft Bedrock during Local multiplayer: I got big issues playing Minecraft on local network with my friend because the game is heavily laggy. Description : - I am on windows 10, everything is up to date on my computer. - My friend...
  10. Local multiplay xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplay xbox one: Help please got the kids a xbox one, and have no idea how to have two controllers online at the same time so they can play halo 5 on the same machine 7680a3e7-174d-40d4-9e02-25041bf9ffac