Loads of issues. they may be wifi related

Discus and support Loads of issues. they may be wifi related in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First of English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for something not making sense. Issues: - Booting up console using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Casstle0207, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Loads of issues. they may be wifi related

First of English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for something not making sense.

Issues: - Booting up console using the controller. When I do this, it does not not log me in right away and when I then try log in. It won't.. I have to restart and then it logs me in automatically. -randomly logs me out of my profile.

• Data synching This happens all. The. Time... It does not finish and asks me to either try again or play offline..

• Streaming apps Won't connect.

I am thinking it may be a wifi issues within the Xbox itself

Are these known issues and are there fixes? I've factory reset my console, and I've deleted savegames as recommended to fix the synching problem. Nothing has worked.

Help..

submitted by /u/Casstle0207
    [link] [comments]

/u/Casstle0207, Jun 7, 2021
  2. merveilleux0112 Win User

can't play don't starve mega pack

I tried loading into the game with my wifi set as offline and it allowed me in but then I tried it again with the wifi online and it would not load so from what I'm getting at we may be stuck waiting for a patch to fix the issue.
  3. U M4d Br0h Win User

can't play don't starve mega pack

I tried loading into the game with my wifi set as offline and it allowed me in but then I tried it again with the wifi online and it would not load so from what I'm getting at we may be stuck waiting for a patch to fix the issue.
    did the same. Worked for me that way.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem

"One was update related where I needed to do an offline update. I have now done that twice in two days. My minecraft keeps crashing, not loading, and not syncing to server. My xbox one x continues to constantly freeze as well while playing minecraft."

This sounds more like a network hardware or connection issue.

Have you power cycled your network hardware while the console is fully powered off?

If you're using WiFi, try a wired ethernet cable connection from console to network hardware as you may be getting WiFi signal interference.

You may also need to contact your ISP to check your connection is ok.
  5. D Coroner Win User

Two issues may be related, need help.

Ok I solved the audio issue, it was related to my surround system. I saw a youtube solution to reset the default settings may fix the issue. I will try that and hope I don't have to do an exchange.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Connecting to internet

Are you able to connect your xbox via wired connection? I'm wondering if your issue is related to the Wifi.
Thema:

Loads of issues. they may be wifi related

1. Loads of issues. they may be wifi related - Similar Threads - Loads issues may

2. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  3. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  4. How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.: I am playing Halo wars definitive edition on my PC and , it lets me launch my game but whenever I press start I get stuck on a loading screen that reads " Loading your profiles storage" I have...
  5. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...
  6. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  7. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  8. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  9. Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....: Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out. Is there a fix for this? 9f06d45e-80bd-48a1-856d-8ec718c7af49
  10. I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...: I have been trying to launch cloud gaming for windows on my computer but every single time i press play it get a black screen then it goes back to the game page as if it tries to load but cant. i...