Loads apps very slow

Discus and support Loads apps very slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I want to open the main SETTING menu, look at my FRIENDS LIST or even check my MESSAGES, my Xbox One will have a black screen with the Xbox symbol... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBROBOT90, Jan 7, 2014.

1. EBROBOT90
    EBROBOT90 Guest

Loads apps very slow

If I want to open the main SETTING menu, look at my FRIENDS LIST or even check my MESSAGES, my Xbox One will have a black screen with the Xbox symbol in the top right corner for up to 5 minutes. And those are the default apps. I tried unplugging it, but
    its still slow. Also tried ENERGY-SAVING mode. I can play games and watch movies with no problems. Its just annoying having to wait so long. If anyone knows what is going on, please let me know. So far Xbox 360 is my favorite sadly.

:)

EBROBOT90, Jan 7, 2014
  2. rflick
    rflick Guest
    New update breaks... everything

My Xbox is doing the same thing. It is slow to load the home screen, slow to load apps, slow to load games. Even when I turn it on now it is super slow to come on. This new update looks great, but something has got to be fixed. My xbox has never been this
    slow to respond.

rflick, Jan 7, 2014
  3. xbox running slow

My xbox is running slow and won't load some games and other games is very slow to load. it is very slow during start up. is there anyway to fix this problem?

ScramblerRider5, Jan 7, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Loads apps very slow

Have you tried a power cycle? If not, hold down the xbox button on the console until it turns off, wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on.

See if that solves the issue.

sniffles x, Jan 7, 2014
  5. EBROBOT90
    EBROBOT90 Guest
    Thank you, sniffles x! That helped. I have a second question real quick, on the 360, I could press the Xbox button on the controller and the controller battery life would show up. I cant find it on the Xbox One. Is there a way to see the remaining battery
    life before it just dies?

EBROBOT90, Jan 7, 2014
  6. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest
    No problem, glad it worked!

For some reason this feature was not included at launch, maybe they forgot Loads apps very slow :p

Loads of people have been requesting this so I'm pretty sure it will be included in the next update. If you want though, you can always suggest it yourself in the

feedback forums
    , thanks!

sniffles x, Oct 31, 2018
  7. EBROBOT90 Win User

Loads apps very slow

Thank you, sniffles x! That helped. I have a second question real quick, on the 360, I could press the Xbox button on the controller and the controller battery life would show up. I cant find it on the Xbox One. Is there a way to see the remaining battery
    life before it just dies?
  8. sniffles x Win User

Loads apps very slow

No problem, glad it worked!

For some reason this feature was not included at launch, maybe they forgot :p

Loads of people have been requesting this so I'm pretty sure it will be included in the next update. If you want though, you can always suggest it yourself in the

feedback forums
    , thanks!
  9. sniffles x Win User

Loads apps very slow

Have you tried a power cycle? If not, hold down the xbox button on the console until it turns off, wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on.

See if that solves the issue.
  10. crawford29c Win User

VERY slow loading if it loads at all.....

I would try clearing the system cache. Whenever I have 360 performance problems this seems to speed things up.
  11. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

VERY slow loading if it loads at all.....

As RedRooster29 suggested, clearing your cache may help a bit in smoothing out your playing some. To do it, head over to the Settings and then into System. Click storage and then highlight your HDD. From there, hit Y and you'll be given the option clear
    your cache. If that doesn't work, make sure your HDD is secured in place snugly and properly and isn't loose. It sounds like the problem is with your HDD, whether it means it's failing or just a simple loose connector, we don't know yet. Try these options
    and let us know if it fixes the problem for you, Skagbagger.
Thema:

Loads apps very slow

1. Loads apps very slow - Similar Threads - Loads apps very

2. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  3. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  6. my xbox app wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont load: it will just freeze on the loading screen every time i load it up i have tried everything like repairing it and resetting it nothing has worked can someone please help me it would be very...
  7. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  8. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  9. How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...: I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google like. updating repairing reseting troubleshooting virus scans even uninstalling then reinstalling...
  10. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...