Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.

Discus and support Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello..... Just finished loading the MFS 2020 with 10 disks.....redeemed the authority code and finished downloading instructions as required. However... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Koteka, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.

Hello..... Just finished loading the MFS 2020 with 10 disks.....redeemed the authority code and finished downloading instructions as required. However when I go to open the programme to start playing a pop up box asks me to insert the Game Disc. 1) A game disc was not included in the package 2) Have I entered something that I shouldn't have.

Appreciate your assistance with this as I am keen to get flying.

:)

Thomas Koteka, Oct 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Thomas

May I know if you tried everything from this article?
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. Thomas Koteka Win User

Thx Josef .....

Appreciate your recommendations which has helped.

Question - when downloading updates from the Installation Manager field is it normal for this to take so long. I am downloading 60GIB of updates and in the 1st 24hrs of download we only achieved 44% success and we are now into our 2nd day.

Similar Downloads for other applications have not taken as long as MFS updates.

Is there something I can do to get this more productive/quicker.

I have checked my internet speeds and they are normal for our country (Cook Islands)

Appreciate any assistance.

Cheers for now.

THOMAS
  4. beamynobledrew Win User

beta for xbox?

hey shinto puffy ,

Thanks for the reply I have both original xbox one insider programme and the the beta one too ,was wondering if it is here that if there was a beta test for flight sim 2020 would it be in this programme?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Flight Sim. X 2006 compatible with Windows 365?

Microsoft 365 is the subscription service for productivity, items like Skype, OneDrive and Office

No version of Flight Sim or any games appear on it

The only version of Flight Sim on GamePass is 2020, which is unlikely to change
  6. YUNGHOYI Win User

Why did they downgrade Microsoft flight sim 2020?

It's the strategy of the Asobo Studio. This stupid studio deceived the gamers and downgraded the game to sell Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022 or whatever. I cannot even believe how the Microsoft directors made such decision.

You know what? Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022 will have the same graphic with the initial launching of MS Sim 2020.
Thema:

1. Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme. - Similar Threads - Loading Microsoft Flight

2. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund: Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load...
  3. Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading: I purchased MSFS in 2020 at release (discs) Loaded it onto my machine, had no problems with it. Then my computer died. It was replaced with a full spec gaming machine. Tried to reload MSFS,...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator- cloud gaming won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator- cloud gaming won’t load: My son just got new Xbox s. He was playing Microsoft flight simulator through cloud gaming on Xbox one but now this game won’t load through cloud gaming on Xbox s. We have deleted reinstalled we...
  5. How to Fix the Loading bug on Microsoft flight simulator???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Fix the Loading bug on Microsoft flight simulator???: [img] the bar has fully loaded and ive waited about 20 minutes with nothing appearing to be happening, Ive restarted the game but this time with administrator and yet again same thing happend as...
  6. microsoft flight simulator keeps crashing on pc before i even load into the menu. I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator keeps crashing on pc before i even load into the menu. I am...: microsoft flight simulator keeps crashing on pc before i even load into the menu. I am using windows 11 and havent overclocked it. d2afe72e-2523-4b3a-bd7b-03f8e458d516
  7. anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...: i gewt this code and was wandering if anyone knew how to fix it 3b6b827c-5d7d-483a-8b27-10969ae52599
  8. I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when...: I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when I try to launch program I get no response. 33cd6769-b9a2-4617-8256-78f79235fc8e
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator suddenly won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator suddenly won't load: I have an xbox game pass subscription and decided to install flight simulator on my PC last week (December 2022). I've opened it a few times last week to see if it worked and it looked great and i...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load Pt.2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load Pt.2: I recently bought and installed The deluxe version of Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year on Microsoft store, it worked the first time I booted it up, it launched and started downloading...