Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.

Discus and support Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I attempted to boot up Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy on Xbox One. Instead I was met with an error message, which I shall recite as best as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stiltongrenade, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.

Yesterday I attempted to boot up Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy on Xbox One. Instead I was met with an error message, which I shall recite as best as I remember.

"Sorry, something went wrong, please try again." Followed by an error code. (0x80070002)

I have made several attempts since, no such luck. I've tried other discs, they work, as do the digital titles. I've examined the disc for scratches, they are few, slight and don't appear crippling. What does this error code refer to? For the record, it's
    been a while since I played the disc and I've started at the time of a technical problem occurring on the service.

Please advise.

:)

Stiltongrenade, Aug 12, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Crah Bash game for Xbox One

3. XBF Javier R Win User

Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps

Hello there,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to if Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy will run in 60 FPS on your Xbox One console.

Because the game is Xbox One X enhanced, and can run at 4K Ultra HD/HDR10 displays, it is more than likely that the game will run in 60 FPS with no problem.

You can read information about the game on our website, along with checking reviews for the game at our Crash
    Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy
    page.

We hope that this helps, and we wish you the best!
  4. Stiltongrenade Win User

Good news, I found a workaround by transferring the game to an external drive.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Stiltongrenade,

Thank you for letting us you have been able to resolve this issue. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy. - Similar Threads - Loading error Crash

2. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  3. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.: Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription that is live until end of January 24. Any help...
  4. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  5. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  6. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  7. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  8. How do you fix error code 0x838601e7 when loading up a game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix error code 0x838601e7 when loading up a game.: I’m trying to load gta v , it says “something went wrong” and to try again. I can play offline but I’ve lost all my progress 08430ba7-e8fa-458a-add9-3cbd7c39bbff
  9. Loading into apex and then I get an error from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading into apex and then I get an error from Xbox: Whenever I load into Apex Legends I am met with a message from Xbox that pops up on my screen that says “We can’t connect to the service you need right now. HTTP 404 error”. I have tried...
  10. How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?: I take a game capture using windows+alt+G, or by doing windows+G and manually clicking "record last 30 seconds." It records something, but when I go to check it in its file location, the capture...