Living Legend and Legendary Anniversary will not unlock

Discus and support Living Legend and Legendary Anniversary will not unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have beaten Halo 1 and 2 on Legendary on MCC now and have not unlocked the achievements yet, this is concerning me because I am after the Legend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HatchetMan807, Feb 19, 2018.

  1. Living Legend and Legendary Anniversary will not unlock


    So I have beaten Halo 1 and 2 on Legendary on MCC now and have not unlocked the achievements yet, this is concerning me because I am after the Legend Achievement

    :)
     
    HatchetMan807, Feb 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Master V2000
    Master V2000 Guest
    Halo MCC achievement issues

    I beat the Halo CE campaign on legendary and didn't recieve the living legend achievement, as well as the legend achievement for completing all the games on legendary. In halo CE I have all the legendary insignias on all the missions but till today I have
    not received the achievement. Is there and anyway I can get these two pop? Just a reminder I tried all the solutions provided to me for buggy achievements as well redoing the campaigns but to no awell. Please help! I really want the helioscrilk armor for halo
    5.
     
    Master V2000, Feb 19, 2018
    #2
  3. medhurst1
    medhurst1 Guest
    legendary anniversary achivment problems

    legendary anniversary is beating halo 2 anniversary on legendary by the way
     
    medhurst1, Feb 19, 2018
    #3
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

    Living Legend and Legendary Anniversary will not unlock

    Sometimes it takes a bit for them to pop. Wait a couple days and if it doesn't come maybe reach out to support. I would also just double check ALL missions were done on legendary too.
     
    JohnnyXeo, Feb 20, 2018
    #4
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Living Legend and Legendary Anniversary will not unlock

    Sometimes it takes a bit for them to pop. Wait a couple days and if it doesn't come maybe reach out to support. I would also just double check ALL missions were done on legendary too.
  6. medhurst1 Win User

    legendary anniversary achivment problems

    legendary anniversary is beating halo 2 anniversary on legendary by the way
  7. Andreas_212 Win User

    Which Tomb Raider game?

    [quote user="Defy Lightning"]

    They're all on sale at the moment as part of Lara Croft:GoL being free for gold. TR:Underworld, Anniversary and Legend. Which one is the best in your opinion?

    [/quote]

    Anniversary, then Underworld, then Legend.
  8. Kayshee Win User

    Achievements Complete – Not Unlocked

    I finished Halo 2 Anniversary on legendary and the game stats show that. But the achievement for beating the last level great journey was not unlocked and same with the achievement showing I beat the game on legendary. That dod not unlock either and im ***
    because i play these for the achievements. Im big on that so somebody needs to fix this quick and same with this whole achievement glitch. I know im not the only one complaining about this sort of thing.

    So again im asking nicely please FIX this and unlocked achievements I deserve. Thank you.

    GAMERTAG:

    [Mod Removed]
  9. WT9009 Win User

    Most frustrating game?

    For me it's halo anniversary on legendary can't get past the 3rd level. This is the only halo game I haven't completed on legendary.
Thema:

Living Legend and Legendary Anniversary will not unlock

Loading...
  1. Living Legend and Legendary Anniversary will not unlock - Similar Threads - Living Legend Legendary

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  10. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...