Live update doesn't let me play BF4 on my live Gold account!

Discus and support Live update doesn't let me play BF4 on my live Gold account! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday, I bought Battlefield 4 and I tried playing it. I installed the installation, then it came to the loading screen, and it didn't do anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jackass8731, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Jackass8731
    Jackass8731 Guest

Yesterday, I bought Battlefield 4 and I tried playing it. I installed the installation, then it came to the loading screen, and it didn't do anything. This happened on the beta version too. So I tried the game on a different profile and it worked then I
    went back on mine, un-installed the latest software update and that worked too. So do I wait until the next software update come out or can I somehow fix it? Thanks

:)

Jackass8731, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Matukkeli
    Matukkeli Guest
    Doesn't let me use Xbox live gold online!******>:/

I have an active live gold membership but the Xbox doesn't let me use online features. When trying to play online games a pop-up appears and it tells me to buy live gold membership although on my account it says that I have an active gold membership that
    expires February 2019.

Matukkeli, Jan 2, 2014
  3. XOne_ShotX91
    XOne_ShotX91 Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

So I bought Destiny yesterday and played for a few hours.

I havent played all morning, so I decide to sit down and try playing. I keep getting a message everytime I press A at the title screen though;

"Attention, You must be connected to Xbox Live in order to play Destiny."

Heres the thing, Im hooked up to Xbox Live. I dont have a gold account myself, but a profile on my xbox live DOES have a Gold subscription, so shouldnt everybody on my account be able to get online and play?

Also, I downloaded Max: CoB when it was free, and I just loaded that up and it let me play with no problems what-so-ever.

What the fuck is going on? Any help would be appreciated.

XOne_ShotX91, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Th3Gr3atGrr1sb1 Win User

Gold account still showing as silver

im having the same problem, updated from the xbox live free membership to gold and it still says free and wont let me play on xbox live. every time i try to it just says my account isnt aloud to play on xbox live?
  5. NMYJ3HRH5 Win User

Problem with live gold

Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live gold i don't have a credit card neither my dad i
    want to pay that thing with mi money in my Microsoft account but it doesn't let me do it . Pleas help I'm a big and good customer for you pleas help i want to play fifa and other things online i am begging you pleas help
    Hello , I had this same issue I deleted my xbox account off my xbox and then added it again that's how I fixed it , have an amazing day!
  6. Zidane l 5 Win User

Getting kicked off of xbox live

I use the xbox live share thing. I have an account on my xbox with gold and it lets me play online.
  7. mad21ivan reckt Win User

I cant play online

Yes it states ive got 3 months xbox live gold membership on my account but wont let me play online
  8. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Problem with live gold

Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live gold i don't have a credit card neither my dad i
    want to pay that thing with mi money in my Microsoft account but it doesn't let me do it . Pleas help I'm a big and good customer for you pleas help i want to play fifa and other things online i am begging you pleas help
    Hi

Did you have any card linked to your account? Could mean that a recurring charge was activated by mistake and couldnt go through which resulted in a overdue,which in fact cannot be rectified by a prepaid card
Thema:

1. Live update doesn't let me play BF4 on my live Gold account! - Similar Threads - Live update doesn't

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  8. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  9. Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail

in XBoX on Windows
    Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail: Guys!!! I’m having so much trouble! I try to login to Xbox Live but I can’t do that until I update my system. Well I can’t update my system because my console won’t connect to Xbox Live. It will...
  10. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....