Live problem

Discus and support Live problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have xbox live connecting problem a few days ago, in friday to yesterday i not connect to live!!!Not a network, not a router problem!!!!What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vagialbi, Oct 17, 2017.

1. vagialbi
    vagialbi Guest

Live problem

Hello, I have xbox live connecting problem a few days ago, in friday to yesterday i not connect to live!!!Not a network, not a router problem!!!!What you thinking?????I play so many times!!!You is a big company!!!!!What is the problem!!!How many times fixing
    the problem????Here in hungary and europe my friends and others very very angry!!!!Please tell us what is going????Thanks

:)

vagialbi, Oct 17, 2017
  2. On Nov 2

I have only had a problem with xbox live once, and that was with the titanfall launch problems. Other then that live works perfect.

-ChaoticGood-1, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problems with live?

Hey everyone! Is anyone still having issues connecting to LIVE? If so, please create a new thread each describing your issue. Let us know, thanks!
  5. SmashyTashy Win User

Problems with live?

Same here! Lost my avatar pic and gamescore
  6. CHORAS DEN Win User

Live problems

7. Mister Fitzer Win User

live problems

Hey guys, in order for us to offer the best support, we'll need you to provide the answers to

these questions
    . Thanks!
  8. TaughtSkink9 Win User

Problems with Live?

Hello, can anyone please help me. I have a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii, both of them work perfectly without lag online with 4 bar connections. My xbox live is extremely slow and my connection is always between 1-0 bars. I used to get a NAT problem, but after
    I port forwarded the xbox ports the error disappeared, however it is exactly the same as before. I do not understand what exactly is wrong with the xbox because when i download demos, they always downloads at maximum speed.
Thema:

Live problem

1. Live problem - Similar Threads - Live problem

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Problem with Xbox Live? Unsure.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live? Unsure.: This morning I was trying to get onto my Xbox account to play some Fortnite, all was well but then Fortnite wasn’t loading with the text of something along the lines of “problem with Xbox Live...
  4. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  5. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  6. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  10. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...