Live problem

Discus and support Live problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have xbox live connecting problem a few days ago, in friday to yesterday i not connect to live!!!Not a network, not a router problem!!!!What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vagialbi, Oct 17, 2017.

1. vagialbi
    vagialbi Guest

Live problem

Hello, I have xbox live connecting problem a few days ago, in friday to yesterday i not connect to live!!!Not a network, not a router problem!!!!What you thinking?????I play so many times!!!You is a big company!!!!!What is the problem!!!How many times fixing
    the problem????Here in hungary and europe my friends and others very very angry!!!!Please tell us what is going????Thanks

:)

vagialbi, Oct 17, 2017
  2. On Nov 2

I have only had a problem with xbox live once, and that was with the titanfall launch problems. Other then that live works perfect.

-ChaoticGood-1, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problems with live?

Hey everyone! Is anyone still having issues connecting to LIVE? If so, please create a new thread each describing your issue. Let us know, thanks!
  5. SmashyTashy Win User

Problems with live?

Same here! Lost my avatar pic and gamescore
  6. CHORAS DEN Win User

Live problems

7. Mister Fitzer Win User

live problems

Hey guys, in order for us to offer the best support, we'll need you to provide the answers to

these questions
    . Thanks!
  8. TaughtSkink9 Win User

Problems with Live?

Hello, can anyone please help me. I have a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii, both of them work perfectly without lag online with 4 bar connections. My xbox live is extremely slow and my connection is always between 1-0 bars. I used to get a NAT problem, but after
    I port forwarded the xbox ports the error disappeared, however it is exactly the same as before. I do not understand what exactly is wrong with the xbox because when i download demos, they always downloads at maximum speed.
Thema:

Live problem

1. Live problem - Similar Threads - Live problem

2. Xbox live purchasing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchasing problems: I’m trying to buy Xbox live through rdr2 online. It will go to the page for me to choose a plan then will kick me out and take me back to the main page of rdr2 online. How can I fix this?...
  3. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  4. Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming: Pls dont judge. I recently started playing fortnite on cloud gaming but for some reason I've been getting a loading screen saying that their is an issue connecting my account to xbox live. But for...
  5. Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers: Cant pass fortnite login on xcloud. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix? https://imgur.com/a/M3fFRp7 submitted by /u/victordosanjos [link] [comments]
  6. Problems with Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Xbox live account: Recently I updated my xbox live profile, this included my gamertag. It all worked, all was fine. 4 days later and now when i log into minecraft on my switch or playstation it now uses the old...
  7. Xbox Live Account authorization problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account authorization problem.: I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account except Xbox Live account, whenever i try to...
  8. Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem: I cant seem to add a friend on gfwl, i have an account and i have the game but it asks for parental consent, even though i am the parent, which causes it to softlock me by asking for the password...
  9. XBox Live connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live connection problems: Hello there. I just downloaded the Minecraft java Launcher and, when I try to log in with my Microsoft account, it says the following: "The authentication destination is invalid or not configured...
  10. Xbox Live Matchmaking Problem (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Matchmaking Problem (360): For those of you who are currently unaware the real reason why you cannot find any lobbies on older Call of Duty games prior to Black Ops 2 is because the matchmaking servers are broken. This...