Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

Discus and support Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com" Have tried account recovery, many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlynancialAnalyst, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com"

Have tried account recovery, many many times... and it is showing my backup email being a yahoo email, which I have never used. My backup was a gmail email.

I have tried account recovery, and it keeps denying my request, telling me to submit another form. I submitted CC info, of which I used to purchase Call of Duty on January 1st. Even with this info, my request is denied.

I saved up for so long to buy this Xbox, and am locked out of it two days after spending $600+. Please help...

:)

FlynancialAnalyst, Jan 4, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

You need origiinal info from when the account was created not something recent

If you are failing PII

Then noone can help you

It doesnt matter what info is on the account now

They look at the info for when the account was created
  3. lochy s Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked

I tried using the 'account recovery form' however it asks for the email of the account but since it was hacked and the email was changed I dont know the email.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft account hacked and hacker changed my email (please help)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Anony_965, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

But when filling out the form you must put your email that you lost, which was hacked, the recovery form does not ask for the email that the hackers changed to.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

In order to recover a Microsoft account you need to use the outlook email in the recovery form.

If you don't remember the full email address you can use a phone attached to the account
  6. Georges C. Win User

My Microsoft Account no longer exists?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SureComet244547, from your description it seems that your account was hacked and after that your email was changed so you managed to make a new account with your old email.

try account recovery by filling out the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS - Similar Threads - Live Outlook account

2. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  3. My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...: My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in by xbox live and i did make a account on outlook say there is error 6860bb1c-edef-4191-89df-c8da2a60b5fe
  4. Xbox Live: How do I switch from a hotmail email to an outlook email on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live: How do I switch from a hotmail email to an outlook email on my account?: I created an xbox live gamer tag a long time ago (around 2009). It is currently associated with a hotmail email account. I have created a new email that is an outlook email account. How can I...
  5. How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?: So I have 2 emails, my main outlook and my new one I made for Xbox Live/Gamepass. When I try to log into the game pass PC beta it defaults to my main outlook email and not the one for my Xbox...
  6. Password reset loop for Xbox Live and Outlook

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset loop for Xbox Live and Outlook: I returned from holiday and found I could no longer sign into my Xbox live account. I phoned customer support and was walked through the Reset Console and create new password for my Live account....
  7. Outlook says Xblx Live Rewards email is unsafe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Outlook says Xblx Live Rewards email is unsafe: So, got what I think is a legitimate email from Xbox Live Rewards. Has my nick, avatar, and points etc. Problem is when I click on any link, Outlook blocks it as unsafe! Is this an error or is...
  8. Compte outlook et xbox live suspendu temporairement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte outlook et xbox live suspendu temporairement: j'ai le message suivant quand j'essaie de me connecter mon compte: Votre compte a été temporairement suspendu Quelqu’un a peut-être utilisé votre compte [Mod Removed] pour envoyer des pourriels...
  9. ​I have a family account with microsoft ( all outlook ), but i don`t see them in xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I have a family account with microsoft ( all outlook ), but i don`t see them in xbox live.: I have a family account with microsoft ( all outlook ), but i don`t see them in xbox live. When i log with the username of mine childern. i can change anything, it redirects me to a page...
  10. Can't remember my son's outlook password so he can sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remember my son's outlook password so he can sign in to xbox live: Hey I can't remember my son's outlook password so he can sign in to xbox live. he Is on a family profile using my live account. Is there any way to change the settings so that he doesn't even...