Live keeps logging out

Discus and support Live keeps logging out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox 360 keeps logging out of Xbox live when I’m using anything online. I’ve tested another machine using the same connections and it doesn’t do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emilylois, Oct 9, 2017.

1. emilylois
    emilylois Guest

Live keeps logging out

my Xbox 360 keeps logging out of Xbox live when I’m using anything online.

I’ve tested another machine using the same connections and it doesn’t do it so must be a problem with my machine.

Any suggestions?

:)

emilylois, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Gsecchi
    Gsecchi Guest
    problems staying logged in with xbox live on the xbox 360

my xbox live account keeps logging out on my xbox 360

Gsecchi, Oct 9, 2017
  3. live keeps logging me out!

Hey if you're getting signed-out when starting a game or app the following has worked for a lot of people, follow the steps exactly;

Delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

DigitalAssassin, Oct 9, 2017
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

live keeps logging me out!

5. Fn SLIP Win User

Keep getting logged out of Xbox Live

Also I have done the delete suggestions and cleared the system cache
  6. Ayemac Win User

Account Keeps Getting Logged Out of Live

To be clear, no one else gets disconnected. It doesn't matter if I'm wireless or wired or on another console - this one user gets disconnected while the others do not.
  7. Fn SLIP Win User

Keep getting logged out of Xbox Live

Same problem, usually when I try to play GTA 5 and the loving unknown network error. Yes my NAT is open, yes deleted profile, yes did the uPnP and reset the router, yes to probably a lot of other stuff someone might say but we shall see.
  8. Ayemac Win User

Account Keeps Getting Logged Out of Live

Looks like clearing the cache on the storage device and deleting the profile (only) resolved the issue. FYI for anyone else in the future who's having this issue.
Thema:

Live keeps logging out

1. Live keeps logging out - Similar Threads - Live keeps logging

2. Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...: Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox b/c of too many sign in attempts. Power cycle did not repair, uninstall and reinstall did not repair,...
  3. Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS....: So here's today's mystery. For no apparent reason, and after a couple of weeks of working without any glitches, MSFS has started playing up again. Normally when I click the app it loads and takes...
  4. my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game

in XBoX on Windows
    my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game: this is the error i keep geting [img] 1abe5cfa-03ef-44de-994a-663cc2ee9de3
  5. My Xbox 360 live account keeps signing out when I log into my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 live account keeps signing out when I log into my Xbox.: My Xbox 360 Live account keeps Signing out when I sign in with my Xbox account on the consol. I bought the Xbox Live Pass it worked well for 2 weeks but now I have this problem i don not know what...
  6. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  7. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  8. Xbox live keeps logging me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live keeps logging me out: Hi, I have recently purchased a xbox live subscription for my 360 and for some reason i keep getting signed out every 3/4 mins. It's so frustrationg when trying to download a game/demo for the...
  9. Xbox 1 keeps logging off during Live play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 keeps logging off during Live play: My son plays Live games and during the middle of the game it logs him off the account. system is hard wired nothing has changed to internet. Personal Home Network happens with all different...
  10. Xbox one Backwards compatibility keeps logging me out from xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Backwards compatibility keeps logging me out from xbox live.: Every time i try to play black ops 1 on my xbox one via backwards compatibility, i keep getting disconnected from xbox live. What is the problem? I googled the problem and no one seems to have...