Live Gold Users?

Discus and support Live Gold Users? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just purchased an Xbox live gold membership. I'm connected and my wife wants to connect too. How many people can use the membership in my home?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spawniemagee, Jan 1, 2014.

1. spawniemagee
    spawniemagee Guest

Live Gold Users?

I have just purchased an Xbox live gold membership. I'm connected and my wife wants to connect too. How many people can use the membership in my home?

:)

spawniemagee, Jan 1, 2014
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest

Live Gold Users?

On 360? Only your account can access online gaming and gold services but all other acoounts can use any games or DLC that were bought on the gold account.

Shigurui, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Only one account can use the online features of the membership like online multiplayer, if your wife also wants to game online with you she will have to make an account for herself and get gold membership to play online multiplayer. Some games like halo
    for example have a guest feature in which she can play for free with you in the multiplayer.

Auswulf, Jan 1, 2014
  6. [quote user="Shigurui"]

On 360? Only your account can access online gaming and gold services but all other acoounts can use any games or DLC that were bought on the gold account.

[/quote]Just wanted to add to this, if you are on an Xbox One, then only 1 account needs to have gold on it then everyone can play online.

SparkStormrider, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  8. Omega Chefe Win User

Que puedo hacer para obtener los permisos de Xbox Live pues ya que mi perfil no cuenta con los permisos necesarios para jugar en línea

Hola, usted debe comprar el Xbox Live Gold https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

[Translation - Hi, you should buy the Xbox Live Gold]
  9. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  10. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  11. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
Thema:

Live Gold Users?

1. Live Gold Users? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Users

2. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  3. Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users: Good evening, I'm having some trouble with my xbox one in regard to my live gold signature and its extension for family members logged in my main console. My account works perfectly, I can play...
  4. Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?: Hi, is it possible to play FIFA 17 via Xbox Live Gold, with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account? We currently have an Xbox One Live Gold membership connected to one user....
  5. UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING: Hi Guys, I bought for free this game cuz I'm a gold live member and the only thing I get on the console is error 80150017; I've bought it (for free, of course) here in the website and it says that...
  6. Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users: Good evening, I'm having some trouble with my xbox one in regard to my live gold signature and its extension for family members logged in my main console. My account works perfectly, I can play...
  7. 12M Live Gold Account won't share with other console users

in XBoX on Consoles
    12M Live Gold Account won't share with other console users: I spent more than an hour chatting with a Xbox rep who didn't help at all. Here are the full details: I have two accounts on my home console. When I bought the system I purchased 12M Live Gold...
  8. Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.: Trying to get my Son online to play Plant V zombies. He's having to play on my account at the moment because it say's he doesn't have permit ion to play on LIVE. Background. He's 8 year old, had...
  9. More than one user on Xbox LIVE GOLD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one user on Xbox LIVE GOLD.: Daft question I know, but something that's not been an issue in the past as my Children where to young. Is it possible to have more than one user able to go online with an Xbox LIVE GOLD account,...
  10. live gold accounts needed for each user on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold accounts needed for each user on 360: So you only need one live gold on the xbox one, but on the 360 all users need live gold just to chat in a party and join an online game. it was nice I had the live gold family account so my kids...