Live Gold Users?

Discus and support Live Gold Users? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just purchased an Xbox live gold membership. I'm connected and my wife wants to connect too. How many people can use the membership in my home?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spawniemagee, Jan 1, 2014.

1. spawniemagee
    spawniemagee Guest

Live Gold Users?

I have just purchased an Xbox live gold membership. I'm connected and my wife wants to connect too. How many people can use the membership in my home?

:)

spawniemagee, Jan 1, 2014
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest

Live Gold Users?

On 360? Only your account can access online gaming and gold services but all other acoounts can use any games or DLC that were bought on the gold account.

Shigurui, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Only one account can use the online features of the membership like online multiplayer, if your wife also wants to game online with you she will have to make an account for herself and get gold membership to play online multiplayer. Some games like halo
    for example have a guest feature in which she can play for free with you in the multiplayer.

Auswulf, Jan 1, 2014
  6. [quote user="Shigurui"]

On 360? Only your account can access online gaming and gold services but all other acoounts can use any games or DLC that were bought on the gold account.

[/quote]Just wanted to add to this, if you are on an Xbox One, then only 1 account needs to have gold on it then everyone can play online.

SparkStormrider, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SparkStormrider Win User

Live Gold Users?

[quote user="Shigurui"]

[/quote]Just wanted to add to this, if you are on an Xbox One, then only 1 account needs to have gold on it then everyone can play online.
  8. Shigurui Win User

Live Gold Users?

9. Auswulf Win User

Live Gold Users?

Only one account can use the online features of the membership like online multiplayer, if your wife also wants to game online with you she will have to make an account for herself and get gold membership to play online multiplayer. Some games like halo
    for example have a guest feature in which she can play for free with you in the multiplayer.
  10. Lemming-94153E1A-FEF Win User

Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

Not according to this..

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

"

At home with Xbox One

As an Xbox Live Gold member, you can share the benefits of Xbox Live Gold with others while they’re using your Xbox One console in your home. Friends and family can simply create their own account and gamertag on the console, which gives them the ability
    to enjoy Xbox Live online multiplayer gaming.

Friends or family members with their own gamertags coming over to play? No problem. They can log in and play online multiplayer games, even if you sign off"

and yet it will not allow him to play online.
  11. Lemming-94153E1A-FEF Win User

Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

Looks like I was a little over protective on his settings. All good now, Thank you.
Thema:

Live Gold Users?

1. Live Gold Users? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Users

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on...
  4. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  5. Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?: Hi, is it possible to play FIFA 17 via Xbox Live Gold, with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account? We currently have an Xbox One Live Gold membership connected to one user....
  6. UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING: Hi Guys, I bought for free this game cuz I'm a gold live member and the only thing I get on the console is error 80150017; I've bought it (for free, of course) here in the website and it says that...
  7. Game for live gold user indisponible for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game for live gold user indisponible for me.: Hi! I have tried downloading the game that is available to gold members in this first half of January (Sleeping Dogs), but I can not. A message in Portuguese is appearing: "Desculpe. Este...
  8. Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.: Trying to get my Son online to play Plant V zombies. He's having to play on my account at the moment because it say's he doesn't have permit ion to play on LIVE. Background. He's 8 year old, had...
  9. More than one user on Xbox LIVE GOLD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one user on Xbox LIVE GOLD.: Daft question I know, but something that's not been an issue in the past as my Children where to young. Is it possible to have more than one user able to go online with an Xbox LIVE GOLD account,...
  10. live gold accounts needed for each user on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold accounts needed for each user on 360: So you only need one live gold on the xbox one, but on the 360 all users need live gold just to chat in a party and join an online game. it was nice I had the live gold family account so my kids...