Live gold or ultimate?

Discus and support Live gold or ultimate? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ok, I’m Xbox stupid! I’ve been buying my son the gold package as a Christmas present for the last 5-6 years. So he’s been happy with that. Then 2 years... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dirtylee77, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Dirtylee77
    Dirtylee77 Guest

Live gold or ultimate?

Ok, I’m Xbox stupid! I’ve been buying my son the gold package as a Christmas present for the last 5-6 years. So he’s been happy with that. Then 2 years ago my daughter got her own ultimate deal. She was on my Xbox, then moved to her own. She still logs in to mine from time to time and I have a couple games that I play, but have to log her in to play. Now my son piggy backs off of her ultimate account. So I’m curious if I need to keep paying for the gold if he’s using my daughters ultimate? And if I take my daughter off my Xbox if I will lose those few games I got? I hope this all makes sense? But like I said, I’m Xbox dumb!

:)

Dirtylee77, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick question about the game pass

Hello, EnergyxLloyd. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Yes, it is probably because of your Gold membership. If you have a Live Gold subscription, when you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate all your Gold will be converted to Ultimate. And if you are subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and add a Live Gold subscription, the Gold will be converted to Ultimate as:

1 month of Gold - 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold - 50 days of Ultimate

6 months of Gold - 79 days of Ultimate

12 months of Gold - 4 months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold - 8 months of Ultimate

So if your Game Pass Ultimate would expire in May, adding 12 months of Live Gold to your account would make it convert to 4 months of Ultimate, which then would make your Ultimate expire only on September.

For more information:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hitman episodes

Hi Anthone Settles,

Are you still subscribed to either Xbox Live Gold or Ultimate? The games that are given under the Games with Gold program require an active subscription to Live Gold or Ultimate to play.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I need xbox game pass ultimate to play even though i own this game?

As I told you without a Live Gold subscription it is not possible to play online, and Game Pass ultimate has Live Gold among the benefits, either Live Gold or game pass ultimate, or you will not be able to play online.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

If the months of Ultimate are less than XBox Live Gold, call for assistance and restore this conversion. Ask for the Xbox Live Gold as a Seperated Subscription. This way when XGP Ultimate expires you will have Xbox Live Gold available.
Thema:

Live gold or ultimate?

1. Live gold or ultimate? - Similar Threads - Live gold ultimate

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  6. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  7. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  9. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

in XboX Insiders
    Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft: It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each...
  10. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...