Live Gold not available on family account

Discus and support Live Gold not available on family account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, everything was working fine then the my Xbox Live Gold subscription expired. I had a code for a year's subscription, applied the code online via a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BKMBiscuitMonster, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Live Gold not available on family account

Hi,

everything was working fine then the my Xbox Live Gold subscription expired. I had a code for a year's subscription, applied the code online via a browser and all looked good. The boy tries to play Fortnite and is told that he needs to purchase and Xbox
    Live Gold subscription. I check on my account and I can see that I have the Gold subscription, due to expire in 1 year's time. I can access the Gold content and download one of the free games.

I have one Xbox which all the users (the children) all have their own profiles and are in my MS Family and what is more, before the old subscription expired, it all worked fine. Has anyone get any ideas as to why it no longer appears to work?

thanks,

Brian

:)

BKMBiscuitMonster, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Grimbarian Win User

Problem adding nephew to Xbox Live Family Gold.

Where is the Gold Family Pack available?

The Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack is available in the following countries:

Australia

Canada

France

Germany

Japan

Mexico

New Zealand

United Kingdom

United States

support.xbox.com/.../how-to-join-family-pack

Therefore my Xbox live gold family cannot be based on Sweden because it's not available to Sweden, thus it is a UK one with all UK family members, thank you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Family Pack X-box live queries?

Yes, it's possible:

Q: Can I add existing Xbox LIVE Gold members to my Family Pack? For example, my kids are already Xbox LIVE Gold members.

A: Yes. When an existing Xbox LIVE Gold member is added to a Family Pack, the remaining time on their Gold membership benefits the whole family! For every two months remaining on their current Gold membership, the entire family receives an extra month of
    Xbox LIVE Gold. For example, if your child has six months remaining on their existing Xbox LIVE Gold membership, when you add him/her to your Family Pack, all four of the individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack will be extended by
    an additional three months. If you have two children who have four and six months of Gold remaining, respectively, on their existing Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, all four of the individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack will be extended
    by an additional five months.

You can find more information here -
    www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

xbox gold

yes you can,might be cheaper to buy a Xbox Live Family Gold Pack,which is 4 Gold Accounts for around the price of 2,its available via dashboard
  6. medium bloke Win User

gold family pack

Hi, since the family pack is no longer available, you must purchase a subscription for each account that wants a Gold Subscription.

www.xbox.com/.../gold
Thema:

1. Live Gold not available on family account - Similar Threads - Live Gold available

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365