Live failures

Discus and support Live failures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's really pretty sad that with all the money we pay, your service is constantly so useless! Live is constantly loaded with glitches and on top of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KNUCKLE HE4D 69, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Live failures

It's really pretty sad that with all the money we pay, your service is constantly so useless! Live is constantly loaded with glitches and on top of that you can't even manage to keep your servers working properly. As it stands, the servers have been on
    the fritz several times in just this week alone. What good is it for us to always be paying these fees when you can't even keep your servers working properly?

:)

KNUCKLE HE4D 69, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Il TURFYBABY lI Win User

Sorry we could not get authorization for this.

3. DEATH LIVE BR Win User
  4. onyxishere Win User

payment problem

5. Felipe MK Win User

Erro quando vou comprar MS points pelo site

6. onyxishere Win User

Cannot "purchase" items status code: 80153410

Thema:

Live failures

1. Live failures - Similar Threads - Live failures

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  6. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  7. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  8. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  9. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  10. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...