LIVE failure can anyone help?

Discus and support LIVE failure can anyone help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I don't know who else is having this problem but it seems pretty intense for everyone lately. See when my Xbox is turned off and back on later or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HarleySullivan, Jan 4, 2014.

1. LIVE failure can anyone help?

Well I don't know who else is having this problem but it seems pretty intense for everyone lately. See when my Xbox is turned off and back on later or the power goes out then comes back on I find that I was disconnected and when this happens I can't reconnect
    for months which really does suck. About an hour ago I spent an hour trying every method I know to reconnect yet it all failed right from the beginning almost like there's no wifi but there is. It'll say it's connecting but then BAM! It fails. Is anyone else
    having this problem or is it just me? If so I need serious help figuring this out.

:)

HarleySullivan, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Human Errors
    Human Errors Guest
    Human Errors, Jan 4, 2014
  3. TroHAM
    TroHAM Guest
    TroHAM, Jan 4, 2014
  4. LIVE failure can anyone help?

im having net probs today realy bad like every 20 min i lose net and not just live my internet gose off LIVE failure can anyone help? :( are you wifi or hardW? i know with mine i have to test my net con every time if i lose it or it will not reconect. hope this helps. ps sry about spelling
    and grammer

xXXAarzy888XXx, Jan 4, 2014
  5. it's all good and I'm using wifi

HarleySullivan, Jan 4, 2014
  6. maybe the xbox people are some how effecting the internet connection?

HarleySullivan, Oct 31, 2018
  7. HarleySullivan Win User

maybe the xbox people are some how effecting the internet connection?
  8. xXXAarzy888XXx Win User

im having net probs today realy bad like every 20 min i lose net and not just live my internet gose off :( are you wifi or hardW? i know with mine i have to test my net con every time if i lose it or it will not reconect. hope this helps. ps sry about spelling
    and grammer
  9. HarleySullivan Win User

it's all good and I'm using wifi
  10. SilentDarklight Win User

WTF??? Can't purchase ANYTHING from xbox live?

11. Human Errors Win User

I can't purchase anything from xboxlive.com or xbox console

Thema:

1. LIVE failure can anyone help? - Similar Threads - LIVE failure anyone

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...