LIVE failure can anyone help?

Discus and support LIVE failure can anyone help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I don't know who else is having this problem but it seems pretty intense for everyone lately. See when my Xbox is turned off and back on later or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HarleySullivan, Jan 4, 2014.

1. LIVE failure can anyone help?

Well I don't know who else is having this problem but it seems pretty intense for everyone lately. See when my Xbox is turned off and back on later or the power goes out then comes back on I find that I was disconnected and when this happens I can't reconnect
    for months which really does suck. About an hour ago I spent an hour trying every method I know to reconnect yet it all failed right from the beginning almost like there's no wifi but there is. It'll say it's connecting but then BAM! It fails. Is anyone else
    having this problem or is it just me? If so I need serious help figuring this out.

:)

HarleySullivan, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Human Errors
    Human Errors Guest
    Human Errors, Jan 4, 2014
  3. TroHAM
    TroHAM Guest
    TroHAM, Jan 4, 2014
  4. LIVE failure can anyone help?

im having net probs today realy bad like every 20 min i lose net and not just live my internet gose off LIVE failure can anyone help? :( are you wifi or hardW? i know with mine i have to test my net con every time if i lose it or it will not reconect. hope this helps. ps sry about spelling
    and grammer

xXXAarzy888XXx, Jan 4, 2014
  5. it's all good and I'm using wifi

HarleySullivan, Jan 4, 2014
  6. maybe the xbox people are some how effecting the internet connection?

HarleySullivan, Oct 31, 2018
  7. HarleySullivan Win User

maybe the xbox people are some how effecting the internet connection?
  8. xXXAarzy888XXx Win User

im having net probs today realy bad like every 20 min i lose net and not just live my internet gose off :( are you wifi or hardW? i know with mine i have to test my net con every time if i lose it or it will not reconect. hope this helps. ps sry about spelling
    and grammer
  9. HarleySullivan Win User

it's all good and I'm using wifi
  10. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

What is the Xbox One offering now?

Dead that is outdated info, Please read the new updated policy, the prevoius one you linked is no longer valid and dated.

You can see microsfts failure here, first thier failure to inform and then thier failure to reinform. Does anyone know what xbox1 will be at launch anymore?

What other changes are comming? sheesh.
  11. TroHAM Win User

possible to use Visa Gift card to buy Microsoft PTS?

Thema:

1. LIVE failure can anyone help? - Similar Threads - LIVE failure anyone

2. Xbox Live purchase check failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live purchase check failure: I have a question about Fortnite, every time I log in it tells me that there is an xbox live purchase check failure and my ping started to get really high, but only after if told me about the...
  3. Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure: Every time I log in to Fortnite on my Xbox One, I got the "Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure". There is no error code on the screen. I tried Hard reset, tried reset the network card and game cache,...
  4. HELP - XBox Live Purchase Check Failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP - XBox Live Purchase Check Failure: Every time when I logged into Fortnite, it shows this error XBox Live Purchase Check Failure An error has occurred while querying purchases; purchased content may be temporarily unavailable. I...
  5. Xbox live Connection failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Connection failure: Purchased games are not displayed and cannot be entered outside of your profile. You can't do anything due to an Xbox Live Core Services error. caebdd0b-024d-4ff3-b33f-a0283da72aa4
  6. Fortnite - xbox live check failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - xbox live check failure: When loading up the fortnite app, I am greeted with an error message stating the following "an unexpected error occurred while checking for new purchases on your xbox live account. Recently...
  7. Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A: I have been unable to connect my profile to the Xbox Live service for the past few hours. I have already checked that the xbox services are all running correctly. I can log in successfully to my...
  8. Xbox live gold purchase failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold purchase failure: Hello! This morning I wanted to buy a one month Xbox live gold subscription as always, because my last subscription ended today. Ive turned on my xbox, and purchased the gold, but It said, I dont...
  9. Live failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live failures: It's really pretty sad that with all the money we pay, your service is constantly so useless! Live is constantly loaded with glitches and on top of that you can't even manage to keep your servers...
  10. Falha de login no XBOX LIVE (BETA)[Translation-Xbox LIVE login failure (BETA)]

in XBoX on Windows
    Falha de login no XBOX LIVE (BETA)[Translation-Xbox LIVE login failure (BETA)]: Por favor alguém poderia ajudar, já desvinculei a conta Microsoft do Windows e Fiz o login com um conta local, o erro persiste, tentei com outra conta XBOX LIVE e logou normalmente, também fiz o...