Live chat support

Discus and support Live chat support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m having issues with accessing live chat support and I can’t find an email for support either. could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KCD Donut, Mar 28, 2022.

1. KCD Donut
    KCD Donut Guest

Live chat support

I’m having issues with accessing live chat support and I can’t find an email for support either.

could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

:)

KCD Donut, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Live chat support

3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Downloading add ons from xbox 360?

contact xbox live chat support, or activision live chat support, they should be able to explain why or sort it.
  4. Zatomas Win User

Xbox live support chat

Hi,

Thank you reaching out!

You can contact support via chat
    here

Hope this helps!
  5. HassanB Win User

Live support chat down?

Hello,

Sometimes, depending on the specific issue that you're experiencing Live Chat will not be available. If you're being told to contact customer service via the phone number directly, please do so. You can find your country/region's phone number
    here (this is taken from whatever region your LIVE account is registered to).
  6. Oraclea Win User

Xbox live support chat

Hi, to add to the previous comment, certain help topics may give you links to web guides to help solve the issue rather than chat options. If you don't see a specific option at the
    support page that reflects the specific nature of your issue, try selecting "My account" and skipping the virtual agent, then select either "Manage account" or "Error messages
    and codes" and I think you'll see a chat option and/or an option to request a call from support. Hope that helps!
Thema:

Live chat support

1. Live chat support - Similar Threads - Live chat support

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat: How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd
  5. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...
  6. Does Xbox have live support chat, but with human?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox have live support chat, but with human?: I bought a cd Key from online shop, but it doesn't work. So I contacted online shop for refund, they asked me to provide time and date when the key was used. And they said that xbox support can...
  7. Xbox Live Chat Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Chat Support: Why don't I have an option to contact xbox live chat support? The virtual agent isnt really helping. b18f7020-8d63-41eb-bfc7-50287fd4e4f4
  8. how do i chat to customer support live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i chat to customer support live?: I was live in a Quick Assist chat - Ana D had access to my laptop - and was just about finished changing to a new email address for my account when the internet went down. The previous email was...
  9. Live chat support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live chat support.: Does anyone know an e-mail address to put in a complaint regarding the Xbox chat support? (UK) Can't find anything on their site in regards to making a complaint....
  10. Does XBOX One live chat support exist anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does XBOX One live chat support exist anymore ?: Does XBOX One live chat support exist anymore ? 8cf691b2-f8a9-4f5d-91f9-ef0e4dfb426c