live account

Discus and support live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello! some games are asking me to sign in in order to launch or save games. but I'm not able to connect to a wifi network all the time. how can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elie13zgheib, Jan 2, 2014.

1. elie13zgheib
    elie13zgheib Guest

live account

hello!

some games are asking me to sign in in order to launch or save games.

but I'm not able to connect to a wifi network all the time.

how can I save my progress on the hard drive? will signing in remain necessary?

thanks.

:)

elie13zgheib, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

As long as the primary account have xbox live gold all other accounts get xbox live as well

LamaBraveheart, Jan 2, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 2, 2014
  4. live account

Some games you can only sign into live to save so I would try connecting with a Ethernet cable if not than you won't be able to save on some games

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 3, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

ok, then you probably want to change the microsoft account associated to your xbox live account

via the how to here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

-

So basically move the gamertag "User1234567" currently attached to your windows live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account) to free up your windows live account (no xbox live account attached)

This will allow changing the windows live account attached to your xbox live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account). And connecting your windows live account (microsofts account) to your account on the pc, will connect your local pc account
    to your windows live account and xbox live account.

-

Just keep in mind that changing the windows live account associated to an xbox live account can only be done via the console and the profile needs to be on a console for at least 30 days (if I understand correctly)

-

If I understand correctly that is what you want to do, right?
  6. ngocphi Win User

How to claim my one-month free trial of Xbox LIVE Gold?

no a gamesforwindows live account is a LIVE account as with zune and xbox live

as stated trials are for new accounts only

not preexisting live accounts and has to be created on the console not on a computer

trials are only for new accounts
  7. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  8. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  9. Tinderly Win User

XBOX family plan confusion

If they are using just one console when over a their mother's house then they only need one Live account. One Live account gives anyone using that console Live. If they are using two different Xbox's then you'd still just need one account.

1Xbox = registered to Live user - used by the one without a Live account.

2Xbox = used by the first the with the Live account.
Thema:

live account

1. live account - Similar Threads - live account

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...