Live account question

Discus and support Live account question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have a problem. I have had a 360 Live account for 1 year now (Gold). The gamertag profie for this account has no problem--I am evev an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoomedUser8, Jan 5, 2014.

1. DoomedUser8
    DoomedUser8 Guest

Live account question

Hi. I have a problem. I have had a 360 Live account for 1 year now (Gold). The gamertag profie for this account has no problem--I am evev an ambassador. However, I just got a new lapto for Christmas. When I went to download a game from the app store, it
    created a new profile for me, even though I told it I already had an xbl account. Now, when I come to the forums, it logs me on as the new gamertag profile. My question is--how do I get the sign-in to accept my original gamertag so that I can do the forum
    work from my laptop? I know I should know this but for the life of me I am lost. Thanks very much for any help/advice you can give.

:)

DoomedUser8, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

How can you tell if an account is the primary account? I know these are total noob questions I've only had my xbone for like 2 months.

guineapig4life, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

LamaBraveheart, Jan 5, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Live account question

WPAK, Jan 5, 2014
  5. DoomedUser8
    DoomedUser8 Guest
    how do I do this on my laptop, as this is where the problem is.

DoomedUser8, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Hi WPAK--Thank you I got my original gamertag back. Now I will sign in again as Doomed User8 and check off that you answered my question. Tanks again.

AntacidObject66, Jan 5, 2014
  7. DoomedUser8
    DoomedUser8 Guest
    There we go--thanks and thanks and many more thanks to you!! Live account question ;)

DoomedUser8, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Rabspat29 Win User

Live account question.

Thanks that's just wanted to know, now just have to wait 70 days..
  9. WPAK Win User

Live account question

10. DoomedUser8 Win User

Live account question

how do I do this on my laptop, as this is where the problem is.
  11. Zero Divided Win User

Live account question.

they even said that you can be logged in a X1 and a 360 with the same account at the same time.
  12. skys7 Win User

Live account question.

You can use the same account you use right now :)
Thema:

Live account question

1. Live account question - Similar Threads - Live account question

2. How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...: The initial problem is that my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed, I needed to go to the "I think my account has been compromised/hacked" section and I need to plug in my...
  3. Question regarding banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding banned Xbox Live account: Good evening, I was wondering why this account was banned about 8 years ago, I honestly can't remember why and I'd like to know. Is also a way to unban it? I am planning of buying an Xbox console...
  4. XBOX Live account suspension question

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live account suspension question: This is my first ban on xbox, it says its over communications, the first one occured on the 24th, and was until Dec 31st. So on Dec 31st I tried to start a party chat with my cousin, but it wont...
  5. Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account: So my xbox live account is french but im from morocco so my credit card is based on morocco. Will i have some problems if i add a moroccan creddit card to a french xbox live account ? When i want...
  6. Question about Xbox Live account. (Information and advice)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Live account. (Information and advice): Hello. I recently made this post in the forum 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans But after sending a PM to one Enforcement Team Member and make a public post, like this one, I read...
  7. Question Regarding Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Xbox Live Account: Xbox Community Support Forums Staff: As I'm sure, a lot of us are currently aware of the issue with Xbox Live Core services at the moment, but I have a question regarding my account. Sometime...
  8. Question About Waiting Period to Move Xbox LIVE Profile to New Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Waiting Period to Move Xbox LIVE Profile to New Microsoft Account: This situation I have is very (as far as I know) unique to me and I'm on a deadline (which is explained in this post) so a quick reply is most appreciated. The email I used to make my Microsoft...
  9. Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account: I can't find any directions or FAQ's on actually how to do this. Any step by step instructions are appreciated. 7e013b84-1b6d-4c49-b1fc-fe697faa5063
  10. 2nd Xbox 360, digital purchases question with xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox 360, digital purchases question with xbox live account: I'm getting a 2nd xbox 360 console for another room so the kids can play other games while I play my games.. If I load my profile onto both systems and also load my kids profiles as well.. Can...