Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

Discus and support Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Merm0111, May 19, 2020.

1. Merm0111
    Merm0111 Guest

Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked.

I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account security alert".

When I go to recover account, The email I used to have there has been changed to something else. When I send a recover code to my account and fill out all the proper information, I get the automated response email "our
    automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership."

This should be impossible because I made sure almost all the information entered was correct (the only part i'm not 100% sure on is the credit card info (I switched cards and i'm not sure which one I last used on this account)).
    Could it be that the hijacker changed all the information and now all the info I tried to enter is not a part of the account?

I tried to contact support but the automated system was not very helpful. Also the contact support gives me a 404 or I get "there was an error processing your request" any time I try to use Xbox gamer contact.

I am also still signed into my account on my PC and i'm afraid that I'll lose all my information if I accidentally log out or have an issue signing in one day.

To summarize

I cant access my account because it was hijacked and the password was changed.

Where can I get in contact with an Live account representative to discuss this further? All automated responses do not work for me or give me a 404 error.

How else could I prove I own this account? I am still logged into my account on my PC.

:)

Merm0111, May 19, 2020
  2. Sanana94 Win User

Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc xbox app

Hey,

usually you should have the contact us button there!

If you click that you can request a call for free!

[​IMG]
  3. New Hypnotic Win User

Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc xbox app

4. Merm0111 Win User

Thanks for the reply!

When I call that number it directs me to xbox.com/help again. When I go through the details on there it says to use online chat.

I found another number that connects me to a website on my phone and it says that the wait times are longer than usual. However, it wont put in a queue or even let me give them a number to call.

Is there a way to connect to a queue for the call number? I don't mind waiting for hours or longer.
  5. Merm0111 Win User

Thanks for you response!

I couldn't find the phone number for contacting them on there. Just the automated phone number that sends me to xbox.com/help.

Could you provide the number I can call?
  6. Merm0111 Win User

[​IMG]

These are the only options i have even after I signed in. If you don't mind me asking, what drop downs did you select to get that screen?
Thema:

1. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc... - Similar Threads - Live account hijacked

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...