Live account hacked then deleted

Discus and support Live account hacked then deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamertag from 2015 was hacked about 60 days ago. I have been deployed for a while so unfortunately I didn't notice till I tried to sign in today. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Faxy82, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Faxy82
    Faxy82 Guest

My gamertag from 2015 was hacked about 60 days ago. I have been deployed for a while so unfortunately I didn't notice till I tried to sign in today. I tried to recover the email but its saying it no longer exists. like someone deleted the account completely. But I see my account online. So I know someone is using it. What can i do?

:)

Faxy82, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Account hacked and deleted

3. xibangs Win User

ok, so how do i get my minecraft back?
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Account Hacked and Deleted

Hello again, the other way would be to contact Xbox Support and request an ATO (Accont Takeover).
  6. NotHalo Win User

Account Hacked and Deleted

Hi George,

The problem with this form is that I need to enter the email for my account I am trying to sign back into, but I unfortunately cannot because when I do it says that my account does not exist. Is there any other way to get my account back?
Thema:

1. Live account hacked then deleted - Similar Threads - Live account hacked

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  4. My xbox live account is hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account is hacked: I tried logging in contacting Xbox and even changing my Microsoft password when I try changing my Xbox live account password is brings an unknown email and my xbox live account is under an unknown...
  5. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  6. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  7. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  8. Xbox live account hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account hack: i need my account back i have all the info on me but the hacker changed the email to a new email but i have the orignal email on that account that i created i need help getting it back before the...
  9. How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?: My call of duty: black ops 2 achievements have been hack and unlock by modders. I report them for hacking my xbox live achievements but my call of duty: black ops 2 achievement still not been...
  10. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...