List of Upcoming Apps?

Discus and support List of Upcoming Apps? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why doesn't Microsoft at least excite us by giving us a list of apps being developed for us? What we have now is kind of bland? Microsoft need to keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monument2Virtue, Jan 14, 2014.

1. List of Upcoming Apps?

Why doesn't Microsoft at least excite us by giving us a list of apps being developed for us? What we have now is kind of bland? Microsoft need to keep updating us! at least hints,

:)

Monument2Virtue, Jan 14, 2014
  2. DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

Well, if its only upcoming games than my list would be a lot smaller.

Division & Witcher 3 I wouldn't put on an upcoming list, but they are highly anticipated.

I'm just going to make a definitive list of announce games and that will be my main list.

CollapseControl, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Official List of Fixes in upcoming patch

hey jack...I ain't lyin' check yourself

-

as for "balance" to your precious helos, they weren't nearly invincible in BC2 and yet still managed to be effective

II PARALLAX II, Jan 14, 2014
  4. CollapseControl Win User

DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

Well, if its only upcoming games than my list would be a lot smaller.

Division & Witcher 3 I wouldn't put on an upcoming list, but they are highly anticipated.

I'm just going to make a definitive list of announce games and that will be my main list.
  5. Shadowramx Win User

Where's The Game Trailers?

6. OCRyzen Win User

Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, or Halo 4?

7. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

January Backwards Compatibility

I'm gonna guess sometime this upcoming week when the list is released.
  8. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox One controller firmware update, on PC

The Xbox Accessories app is the right place for this. In an upcoming update for the app, firmware update support will be included for all controllers within the app.
Thema:

List of Upcoming Apps?

1. List of Upcoming Apps? - Similar Threads - List Upcoming Apps

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  4. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  5. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  6. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  7. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  8. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...