List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1

Discus and support List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I would like to purchase a few/several games on Black Friday Sale but as I have never been a gamer and I started only last summer I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giovannibox, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Giovannibox
    Giovannibox Guest

Hi everyone!

I would like to purchase a few/several games on Black Friday Sale but as I have never been a gamer and I started only last summer I would like some advice on these games and the different editions. As I cannot fit them all in one question here there are the first five games I am considering to buy

1. FIFA 23 - (standard or ultimate edition what is the difference?) I would mainly play career mode as I do not have too much for gaming and I could never compete with those players who spend hours and hours playing online List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1 :)

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Red Dead Online for £18.14

this is the standard version is it still enjoyable or shall I wait for better editions with lots of extra to come on sale?

3. Watch Dogs: Legion for £14.99 or Watch Dogs: Legion Gold Edition for £25.49? I am not obsessed with DLC but people say that bloodline is a great DLC as there is an old character, plus there is the season pass (what is a season pass?) and my understanding in this edition is included also Watch dogs legion 1 (is it still a good game?)

4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla - I checked on YouTube and many people complains about the various DLC not being greart. Since I have to buy many games and every pound can make the difference is it really worth it to spend extra money for deluxe or Ragnarok edition or the game is enjoyable in its basic standard edition?

5. Assassin's Creed Origins & Odyssey - Any opinions about these two games too? And of course also in this case considering the many games I am going to buy, what the deluxe and gold edition offer is worth the extra money?

Thank you for any information or advice you want to share about these games List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1 :)

:)

Giovannibox, Nov 24, 2022
  2. _vandit Win User

Do we get UFC as a Black Friday deal in the UK ?

Forza Motorsport 5: Game of The Year Edition is going for £23.99 as part of Black Friday, but it isn't showing up on the dashboard under the Black Friday tab, which may be the case for other games too.
  3. MartinManscher Win User

Titanfall Digital Deluxe

4. XBF Diego M Win User

black friday

5. Smwutches Win User

Change of price when purchasing Premium for BF4 !

The sale on Premium was part of the Black Friday deals which ran from November 28 to December 1. New deals started today and Premium is not part of the new deals.

You can try contacting support, but there is no guarantee of any sort of refund.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Ellarianora Win User

when starts the xbox christmas sale?

The Black Friday sale is live today. Check that out and see if the game you are wanting is part of the sale?
Thema:

1. List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1 - Similar Threads - List games Black

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  6. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  7. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  8. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  9. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...: i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there)...
  10. XBOX 360 Game Call of Duty: Black Ops II was deleted from Download and Purchase list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game Call of Duty: Black Ops II was deleted from Download and Purchase list: Hello, I've the problem that one of my XBOX 360 games was deleted from the Download and Purchase list. I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops II and some DLC's. The DLC's are available for download but...