Liquid Spilled on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Liquid Spilled on Xbox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was cleaning my room, when a half full cup fell over on my tv stand, above my xbox and dripped onto my xbox and into the fan. It works still, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SonnieStately, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Liquid Spilled on Xbox Series S

I was cleaning my room, when a half full cup fell over on my tv stand, above my xbox and dripped onto my xbox and into the fan. It works still, I was just wondering if there would be any long term effects from this. Thank you!

:)

SonnieStately, Mar 31, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

It's possible, but you should be concerned in the short term, the water damages immediately, did you wait to turn on the xbox? it would be good to wait for the water to dry on its own so as not to cause an overload.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one’s Battery

How much liquid came out? If it's more than a drop, then someone spilled the liquid into the console.

If the spilled liquid is about the size of a small fingernail, then a capacitor might have blown and spilled it's liquid around.

Either way: disconnect your console from the power outlet, and sign it up for a repair at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

If it's a blown capacitor, and the console is still within warranty, the repair will be free.

If it's damage caused by spilled liquid, you probably have to pay for the repair as damages caused by liquid are not covered by the warranty.
  4. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Console unit or power supply?

did you spill any liquids in your xbox?
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

Odd Controller Thumbstick Problem

It could be the internal comportments.Did you spill liquid on it?
  6. ngocphi Win User

My XBox One Leaking Red Fluid

Request a callback from support immediately

Actually there is tezzariffic and it's an immediate escalation to t2 if no liquid was spilled on ot

The dog shouldn't be drinking it either

Offline xbox support will instruct what to do next

If you are sure absolutely no liquid was spilled on it and I'm not kidding let the tier 2 or offline team contact you about it
Thema:

1. Liquid Spilled on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Liquid Spilled Series

2. question about liquid on a console

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about liquid on a console: Last night about 9:30pm i knocked over my bottle of pop, some of the pop spilled onto the console. I immeditly turned of my console, dried it off and let it sit. As it was cooling down i smelled...
  3. Xbox One S broken heatsink pipes leaked strange liquid onto motherboard.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S broken heatsink pipes leaked strange liquid onto motherboard.: Hi, Idk if this is a fixable problem or not, I brought a second hand Xbox One S and when i got home to play games on it it did turn on or anything, So i opened it up and holy ****, there was all...
  4. Looking for all the specs for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool SLC3400MSTV6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for all the specs for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool SLC3400MSTV6...: Just wondering if anyone knows all the specs on it or if the same pc is on cyberpowerpc's website. Also does the pc have 1 stick of 16GB of ram or 2x8 GB of ram since in the image containing the...
  5. Liquid damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Liquid damage: Series s had juice spilled on it and now doesn’t turn back on. What do I do now? 94706b6f-b70c-46e4-84d7-bc17727b3010
  6. Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller: There is liquid coming out of my controller. I don’t know where but I can smell it. I took it apart as well if that helps. Should I be concerned about this liquid coming out of the controller?...
  7. Liquid in xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Liquid in xbox: Hi all.... Please help.... Mother who knows nothing about gaming and my son is traumatised he has spilt a very small amount of liquid on the xbox and some may have gone through the little...
  8. Xbox one spilt liquid please help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one spilt liquid please help!!!: So as I was playing a video game online with my friend, my stupidity and clumsiness with most electronics came about. I spilt way less than a teaspoon of soda on the edge of the fan part on my...
  9. Tips on fixing xbox one controller for liquid damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tips on fixing xbox one controller for liquid damage: Well clumsy me has just spilled coffee on my xbox one controller and now it's going haywire on the dashboard basically the Dpad and analog stick moving by its self. I've opened it up and cleaned...
  10. Liquid spilled on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Liquid spilled on console: We have an xbox one s an has been completely fine. A few days ago a bottle of fingernail polish was spilled on the device, just curious if anyone else has had this happen an if device is...