LINKSYS WRT1900AC OPEN NAT Problems

Discus and support LINKSYS WRT1900AC OPEN NAT Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've dove into the forums for days looking for a solution, but I cannot get my Xbox to have an Open NAT. I've reserved the IP, port forward, and made... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Winged Cloak, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Winged Cloak
    Winged Cloak Guest

I've dove into the forums for days looking for a solution, but I cannot get my Xbox to have an Open NAT. I've reserved the IP, port forward, and made sure UPnP is enabled . What am I missing? NOTE (I have not opened port 53, which just causes the router
    to lose access to the internet for some strange reason.)

:)

Winged Cloak, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Difficulties getting NAT to open =( Help please!

I have a Linksys WRT1900ac and cannot get an Open Nat like this either

FlatFawn3513867, Dec 18, 2015
  3. PTSDarrin
    PTSDarrin Guest
    Linksys WRT1900ac.. Nothing but problems.

Hey man I'm in the same boat as you. I've found no resolution but I suspect the issue might be the shoddy linksys firmware, I'm going to load open wrt on it later and test I'll let you know if it works.

PTSDarrin, Dec 18, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

What kind of modem are you using (Make/model)? Also, either disable port forwarding or UPnP. You shouldn't be using both it can cause conflicts. I prefer UPnP it works well for me.

Make sure your router is running the most current firmware.

{Parity}, Dec 18, 2015
  5. I agree withe genesis , also ,I would plug straight into the modem with the Xbox and do the test and check nat there...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 18, 2015
  6. Winged Cloak
    Winged Cloak Guest
    I've tried using both at different times, and I get the same results.

Winged Cloak, Dec 18, 2015
  7. So , if you unplug the router and plug the Xbox one straight into your modem , then do the network test , it's still strict? ....what is the model of the modem?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 18, 2015
  8. taidara
    taidara Guest

@Winged Cloak - You missed what Genesis1953 initially asked for.

"What kind of modem are you using (Make/model)?"

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  9. FlatFawn3513867 Win User

Difficulties getting NAT to open =( Help please!

I have a Linksys WRT1900ac and cannot get an Open Nat like this either
  10. RobertBuckalew Win User

So , if you unplug the router and plug the Xbox one straight into your modem , then do the network test , it's still strict? ....what is the model of the modem?
  11. Winged Cloak Win User

I've tried using both at different times, and I get the same results.
  12. {Parity} Win User

What kind of modem are you using (Make/model)? Also, either disable port forwarding or UPnP. You shouldn't be using both it can cause conflicts. I prefer UPnP it works well for me.

Make sure your router is running the most current firmware.
  13. taidara Win User

@Winged Cloak - You missed what Genesis1953 initially asked for.

"What kind of modem are you using (Make/model)?"
Thema:

1. LINKSYS WRT1900AC OPEN NAT Problems - Similar Threads - LINKSYS WRT1900AC OPEN

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  4. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  5. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  6. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  7. Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?: For sone reason in 2020 my games kept not opening when i pressed its icon. Its started happening recently. Why is it doing that? a46cbcc4-17d3-4aa9-8afa-81ccf1454ad2
  8. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  9. Linksys WRT1900ac.. Nothing but problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linksys WRT1900ac.. Nothing but problems.: Where do I even begin... the purchase? Linksys WRT1900.. two weeks ago. Just connected my 360 to it to today for the gf to watch Netflix so I could keep playing Siege open beta.. Guess who 's...
  10. Persistent connection errors behind WRT1900AC router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent connection errors behind WRT1900AC router: I have pretty much daily trouble trying to get into XBOX services. I'll try and access something (e.g., netflix, amazon instant video, multiplayer on dragon age), and I get errors, or messages...