Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists

Discus and support Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I already have an XBOX Live account because it's needed when it comes to XBOX One. I also have an XBOX 360 console and there I have an offline account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrmixPole23, Dec 16, 2019.

1. OrmixPole23
    OrmixPole23 Guest

I already have an XBOX Live account because it's needed when it comes to XBOX One. I also have an XBOX 360 console and there I have an offline account. I'd like to link the XBOX 360 account with XBOX Live account so that the gamerscore from my XBOX 360 account
    is added to the XBOX Live account gamerscore. Of course I know that the Internet connection would be needed to do so, but I have a question if that's possible to link the XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account that already exists. If yes, then how should
    I do that?

I was also wondering about one thing. If this was possible and I did so, then would I have to have an Internet connection if I wanted to play on XBOX 360 with the linked account?

Please reply as soon as possible.

:)

OrmixPole23, Dec 16, 2019
  2. SonicGuy55 Win User

Might Have to download that profile on 360.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

I doubt it, I don't think it will ever happen. Everything is online now, also moving to the cloud. I don't think Microsoft will create a feature that will only be used by a few people. Sorry.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm afraid it's not possible, you can create an online account using the offline account on your Xbox 360, but you cannot merge an offline account to an online account that is already created.
  5. OrmixPole23 Win User

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry to hear that such an action is impossible to be taken. I'd like to ask one more question. Will there ever be such a possibility in future? Will Microsoft enable such a possibility in future?
  6. DeadlyMetal869 Win User

how to add my xbox360 to my account

Hi! Can you kindly add a little more information to the question?

Are you trying to add an existing Xbox Live account to your Xbox 360?

If you are attempting to add an existing Xbox Live account to an Xbox 360, Create or go to the profile you would like the existing Xbox Live account to be accessible on, go to Xbox Live and download the existing account to the profile.
Thema:

1. Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists - Similar Threads - Linking 360 account

2. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  3. If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it...: Im just wonder cause i want to change it back to a 15 character one, which i can only do on xbox 360, but will it change on my new console 88d8b472-02eb-4447-a2a6-853a933148cf
  4. Vincular mi cuenta de Microsoft con mi xbox 360[Translation-Link my Microsoft account with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Vincular mi cuenta de Microsoft con mi xbox 360[Translation-Link my Microsoft account with...: Yo ya tenía mi cuenta de Microsoft hecha sin haberla creado desde mi consola. Canjee el código de xbox live por un mes por internet, quería jugar online con otros jugadores, pero no puedo...
  5. Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?: I have an old account on my xbox 360 and i don't want to lose it since it was never connected to the internet before. If i i connect it, would i be able to link or merge my 360 with my Microsoft...
  6. I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.: Hello. My problem is that I have an xbox 360 account, but it was made with someone else’s email and password at that time. That made me have to make another account for my Xbox One. I would like...
  7. Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account: Im trying to creat a new account and get xbox live on it and its telling me that "This Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live profile. Try a different account" What do I do?...
  8. Link a live account with my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link a live account with my xbox 360: Hello, I used to play on 360, but I never connected it to the internet. My profile and my saves are on the hard drive, and I want to put them on my account. I can only sign in for a new mail...
  9. Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile: Hello, I was trying to create an XBox Live profile today and realized that I had already created one a couple of years ago for a Batman game I purchased through Steam on PC and forgotten about...
  10. Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account.: Hello and thank you for your time. My xbox live account (flint surfer) recently went offline because my credit card with which I paid the gold membership expired at the begining of the mounth....