Linking window expired?

Discus and support Linking window expired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to link my xbox account to rockstar games social club I keep getting a message saying “Linking window has expired”. How do I fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Braden Clark, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Braden Clark
    Braden Clark Guest

Linking window expired?

When I try to link my xbox account to rockstar games social club I keep getting a message saying “Linking window has expired”. How do I fix?

:)

Braden Clark, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Jordyn Messenger Win User

Linking window expired?

i used the same email for both the account and social club but it keeps saying the link expired
  3.      Win User

Linking window expired?

Every time I just try to login to the website this error pops up.

it’s already linked to my Xbox, so I don’t know where the problem is.
  4. TonyTheGamer02 Win User

Linking window expired?

Mines is already linked, but unfortunately I can only sign into my R* Games Social Club account via the Xbox option.
  5. Imran Sheikh1 Win User

Linking window expired?

That worked, thanks man. I was going crazy trying to figure it out. I thought it would let me use my same character but it made me create a new one.
  6. Jakobscopes 420 Win User

Linking window expired?

you can sign in through the friends menu in gtav online then put your info in there i had the same issue to lol
Thema:

Linking window expired?

1. Linking window expired? - Similar Threads - Linking window expired

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  5. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. So im trying to link my windows with my xbox 360 with the windows media center and when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So im trying to link my windows with my xbox 360 with the windows media center and when i...: when i put in the link it shows it just leads me to the help center what do i do? 8f47d9f0-1551-489e-ba66-f8a1cfde29a0
  8. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774
  9. How do you fix when trying to link Xbox to Rockstar it says "Sorry, your linking window...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix when trying to link Xbox to Rockstar it says "Sorry, your linking window...: I tried to clear browsing history, Browsing data, New devices, Nothing worked, I have been trying to fix this for a while if you can please help me it will be appreciated....
  10. i cant link my spotify to the Xbox Game Bar. it just comes up with a white window with...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant link my spotify to the Xbox Game Bar. it just comes up with a white window with...: in my spotify account it says its linked. i tried unlinking and re trying but no difference. Any fix to this?? submitted by /u/Henrikles [link] [comments]