linking Ultimate with EA rewards.

Discus and support linking Ultimate with EA rewards. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to link my Xbox game pass ultimate with my EA account for EA rewards but when I try to do so it doesn’t recognize my subscription,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rylee .D, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Rylee .D
    Rylee .D Guest

Hello, I am trying to link my Xbox game pass ultimate with my EA account for EA rewards but when I try to do so it doesn’t recognize my subscription, I’ve tried on my phone and on Microsoft Edge on Xbox. Hoping someone can help me out thank you.

:)

Rylee .D, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rylee

Just to confirm, are you able to use and download all the games with your game pass ultimate subscription except the ones from EA?
    Or your subscription is not being recognized no matter what game you’re trying to download?

And, when did you purchased the subscription?
  3. Rylee .D Win User

I have solved the problem, I had the membership but the game I was trying to get rewards for recently started getting rewards from EA rewards so I was simply unaware until I got my reward. The problem is solved but thank you for your help, have a good day.
  4. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

5. Tezzerrific Win User

EA play not working on PC

purchasing ea play on pc is through ea app or via steam, if you have ultimate gamepass on xbox then you get access to ea play on the ea app on pc if the accounts are linked.

if you only have ea play on xbox then you need a separate sub for ea play with the ea app or steam.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i haven’t gotten them yet

Hello, Project S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you purchase the Ultimate edition of EA Sports FC or the Standard edition?

Link to the Ultimate Edition:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9PL19N4160LX/0010

If you purchased the Ultimate edition, may I know if your EA and Microsoft account are linked?

I'll be attentive to your comments.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. linking Ultimate with EA rewards. - Similar Threads - linking Ultimate rewards

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  5. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...: My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me? 3088c4f5-4f97-4d6a-8f87-32a7f52f431f
  8. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts): I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto...
  9. PC game will not start even though I have linked my gamepass ultimate account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game will not start even though I have linked my gamepass ultimate account: My game will not start, and is saying "Check your account. Chivalry 2 (game i am trying to get) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  10. Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...: I’ve been planning to get Game Pass Ultimate for my personal account for a while, (I can access it on Xbox through a family member’s subscription) but I don’t want to have a credit card linked to...