Linking Razer Synapse profiles to Xbox Games on PC

Discus and support Linking Razer Synapse profiles to Xbox Games on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having an issue linking my game-specific Razer Synapse profiles to games from Game Pass. I have been trying for hours to give myself permissions to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlassMonolith, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Linking Razer Synapse profiles to Xbox Games on PC

Having an issue linking my game-specific Razer Synapse profiles to games from Game Pass. I have been trying for hours to give myself permissions to the executables and file folders and no matter how many times I change the permissions, it still treats it as if I do not have them. Countless other old articles that were never resolved, but I'm wondering if this issue was ever dealt with more recently.

:)

GlassMonolith, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How to install Razer synapse on Xbox?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, are you trying to install Razer Synapse on Xbox console or Windows PC?

Note: Razer Synapse is only compatible with Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11.

If you are trying to install Razer Synapse on Windows PC, you can perform these steps:

Below are the steps on how to install Razer Synapse 3.

Note: Razer Synapse 3 is only compatible with Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11.

Go to Razer Synapse 3 download page and click "Download Now".

Run the installer.

Select "RAZER SYNAPSE".

Razer Synapse 3 software selection window

Click "INSTALL" to begin the installation process. This will take a few minutes to complete.

Razer Synapse 3 window showing how to install the software

Toggle "Launch Razer Synapse" then click "GET STARTED".

App window showing how to get started with Razer Synapse 3

Sign in with your Razer ID to automatically sync your settings to the cloud.

Razer Synapse 3 sign-in window

Reference link: https://mysupport.razer.com/app/answers/detail/...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Steam is a different platform and has its own protocols, and configurations, each service works different

You haven't gain access to the files trough the second method, or you already have ownership but you can't link your Razer profiles?

If you have further issues, you should contact razer support for the best method to achieve this, as they will be the best support available for their own products and how to configure it
  4. GlassMonolith Win User

In the first link in that post, it links to an article with two methods; one being a regedit, the second being a longer process of changing the permissions in the folder. That article and second method was actually one of the first things I did trying to correct this issue. It didn't work.

Then, the second solution in the post you linked goes on to explain a method of tricking the files into letting you access them. But I don't simply need access to change or edit the files, I need to be able to let Razer Synapse access them. Which I can do without any sort of issue with any game on Steam.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi GlassMonolith! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Depending on the games, the files are protected to avoid issues by modifying important files

But if you need to have access to those files, follow the steps on this link

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  6. RichieB_ Win User

[Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with THX synapse | Razer 7.1?

Hi larry gaunt,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing an issue with the Razer 7.1 Synapse and its Synapse THX in playback device settings.

Good to hear that you able to fixed it. So, there is possible that it was caused by software compatibility of the both device.

I recommend that you try the following steps below if you encounter some issue. But t

1. Uninstall the Razer Synapse software from your computer.

2. Restart your computer.

3. Download and install the latest version of the Razer Synapse software from the official Razer website.

4. Connect your Razer 7.1 Synapse headset to your computer and check if the issue persists.

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Linking Razer Synapse profiles to Xbox Games on PC - Similar Threads - Linking Razer Synapse

2. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  5. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  6. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  7. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  8. Why does EA link not work !?!?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does EA link not work !?!?!: So I am sick to the back teeth with EA, I pay for the service through my Gamepass account and can't access it as apparently it can only be linked to an account for once in its lifetime yet I have...
  9. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  10. Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to

in XboX Insiders
    Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to: https://twitch.tv/b_gaming99 submitted by /u/Young_onion99 [link] [comments]