Linking ps4 account to Microsoft

Discus and support Linking ps4 account to Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago I downloaded Minecraft on my PlayStation 4. When I linked it to my email, it had told me that my Microsoft was already linked to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haru hundley, Jan 28, 2023.

1. haru hundley
    haru hundley Guest

A few months ago I downloaded Minecraft on my PlayStation 4. When I linked it to my email, it had told me that my Microsoft was already linked to a PlayStation account (I have never owned a ps4 till now so there is no way I have my Microsoft linked to a play station account.) after multiple attempts, I searched up my problem and saw that many other people had have the same problem with little to no resolve. I went to customer support for the PlayStation and was told that it was Microsoft’s problem. When I went to Microsoft, they looped me back to PlayStation. I have gone to both support back and forth with no progress. I have also went to Minecraft support (which I didn’t know existed) and still had received no progress and got looped back to PlayStation and xbox. I need someone that can see what “PlayStation account” is linked to my Microsoft. I get told on here that nothing can be done when I know something can change. If no one here can help, I need to know how to contact higher ups so this problem can be solved for me and many other people with the same issue.

:)

haru hundley, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

PS4 microsoft account link

Hello Biggrigg48,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

PS4 microsoft account link

Hello Biggrigg48,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to hear that you have forgotten which Microsoft account is linked to your PlayStation and I know how you really want to recover it. To find out which account is linked, you can try the following steps:
    - On your PlayStation, go to Settings > Account Management > Link with Other Services.
    - Select Microsoft Account and sign in with your email and password.
    - If you don't remember your email or password, you can use the Forgot your email or password? link to recover them.
    - If you have multiple Microsoft accounts, you can check which one is linked by going to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and looking for your PlayStation under Your devices.

To unlink the account without being logged in, you can try the following steps:
    - On a web browser, go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    - Find your PlayStation under Your devices and select Manage.
    - Select Unlink this device and confirm.

If none of these step's work, you can contact PlayStation Support for further assistance. They may be able to check your PlayStation account and find the Microsoft email linked to your account.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Minecraft PS4 and Microsoft accounts not linking.

Hey there Ecealdor,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. Ecealdor Win User

Minecraft PS4 and Microsoft accounts not linking.

Well good news is after the recent update this problem seems to have fixed itself, bad news is no matter where i looked I couldn't find a cause for the problem or a convenient solution.
Thema:

1. Linking ps4 account to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Linking ps4 account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. PS4 microsoft account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 microsoft account link: I’ve forgotten which Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation, I have tried everything how can I either find out which account is linked, or unlink the account without being logged in. Please...
  4. How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?: I am wanting to play on the Sony PlayStation network using my Xbox Microsoft account. Is it possible for me to link the Xbox account to the PlayStation account? 24aa152b-c032-481a-b567-903d948ab24f
  5. Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4: I used to play minecraft years ago on my ps4 and i linked a microsoft account to it. Now i want to play minecraft online again on my ps4 but i forgot the microsoft account linked to it. Is there...
  6. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  7. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?: so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I do? eff0e46f-10dd-463e-9991-2b7cebe41952
  8. How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?: I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone, and I'd like to play it on my PlayStation 4. Is there any way to link my microsoft account to my Playstation account, so I don't have to buy the game...
  9. How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4: Hi! ps4 user here, i’ve been trying for days to log into a microsoft account on my minecraft but every account i’m using is telling me it’s not the right account? How do I find out which account...
  10. How come when I linked my Microsoft account to my ps4 my ps4 worlds and skins disappeard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come when I linked my Microsoft account to my ps4 my ps4 worlds and skins disappeard?: when I linked the account all my progress is gone and how do I get it back * Moved from Community Center 2980e5e8-284e-43fc-a4ec-87220778208b