Linking old 360 profile with existing Microsoft account?

Discus and support Linking old 360 profile with existing Microsoft account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible for me to link my old xbox 360 profile to my current xbox one profile/Microsoft account the 360 has never had an internet connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miku Song, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Miku Song
    Miku Song Guest

Is it possible for me to link my old xbox 360 profile to my current xbox one profile/Microsoft account

the 360 has never had an internet connection before so its not like it would already have an account linked to it

:)

Miku Song, Dec 17, 2020
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox 360 profile linked to non existent Microsoft account

3. Jonathan Dickison Win User

I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble downloading or finding it and to check back later? Help please?

Correct but when I do that the app says I need to sign in to a certain account that was created and then deleted. I have a new adult account that the console is signed into, but the app wants to sign into the old profile. That is the only profile that the app asks for and won’t let me link to it. My console is signed into a new profile but app wants to link to old profile that doesn’t exist anymore
  4. William R. M. Win User

How can I sign in with my new Microsoft Account on Playstation 4 Minecraft?

I deleted the Microsoft account through the profile menu on the Microsoft website after login. Currently using my old account email (the one I deleted) there is a warning that it does not exist
  5. KristianGrey Win User

Can't update Account to correct Xbox/Outlook Email.

Hi jlhbubba1,

We do have different options to set an email address the Primary email account linked to your Xbox profile however, there are certain grounds that we also need to consider.

-Existing account has no Xbox Live profile ( If moving the gamertag using an Xbox 360 )

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account-on-xbox-360

-The email account doesn't have an active Microsoft Account.

-Not an email account's domain is not affiliated with Microsoft (eg Hotmail, MSN, Outlook)

support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

These reasons are just a few.

Hope these links would better help you understand the situation.

Ciao!
  6. onyxishere Win User

Can't access a Microsoft account

Thema:

1. Linking old 360 profile with existing Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Linking old 360

2. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  6. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  7. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  8. I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.: Hey, I really want to not connect my old account to my PlayStation. Or delete by any chance to put my new Microsoft account onto Minecraft. By any chance y’all can do that? My PlayStation user is...
  9. Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?: I have an old account on my xbox 360 and i don't want to lose it since it was never connected to the internet before. If i i connect it, would i be able to link or merge my 360 with my Microsoft...
  10. Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile: Hello, I was trying to create an XBox Live profile today and realized that I had already created one a couple of years ago for a Batman game I purchased through Steam on PC and forgotten about...