linking an account to unlink a banned account

Discus and support linking an account to unlink a banned account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; okay so on roblox i got my account terminated/deleted. but it was not unlinked beforehand. so i have a deleted account linked to my roblox on xbox that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXhypnoticXx442, Nov 19, 2022.

1. linking an account to unlink a banned account

okay so on roblox i got my account terminated/deleted. but it was not unlinked beforehand. so i have a deleted account linked to my roblox on xbox that has no way of being unlink because i cannot unlink it because i cannot go into because it does not exist. so the only thought that now comes to mind is to force a roblox account to link to my xbox's roblox. the 2 outcomes i see is there are 2 roblox accounts linked to my xbox, or the one that is force linked ovverrides the deleted but still linked one, any ideas? btw i cannot play roblox until that account is unlinked so yea, i also have no email(cause im 13 years old). essentially is there any way maybe a roblox employee could force unlink my roblox account or force link another one

-xXhypnoticXx#442

:)

xXhypnoticXx442, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

it is linked on EA Server side and Microsoft cannot unlink that, and EA will not unlink a banned EA account as that would allow massive abuse and for people to repeatedly get banned and unlink and make new EA accounts and relink. The same is with most companies that you link with. If it was an EA mistake for the account being banned then you would need to take this up with them and get them to unlink it.
  3. xXhypnoticXx442 Win User

okay i've already tried that before but i still have to wait for a response on my alternate roblox account( assuming they aren't going to message me on xbox ). until then all i can do is use my dads xbox account to play roblox on the new alt i had created. hope you have a good day too sir.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XXHYPNOTICXX442

Sorry to hear that you already have a Roblox account connected to your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Roblox support and see if they can do something using the link below:
    https://www.roblox.com/support
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Have a good day
    Hope everything gets solved as soon as possible
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

How to unlink xbox from banned EA account

You can't, if the EA account is banned then it is forever linked to the xbox account, would not be a very good banning system if it just let you unlink and relink with a new ea account would it.
Thema:

1. linking an account to unlink a banned account - Similar Threads - linking account unlink

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed: I have 3 accounts (3 teenagers) I was updating emails on their accounts and now fortnite skins and everything is gone. Help . I even changed emails back but nothing...
  6. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  7. I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...: I wanted to link my riot account for new benefits for Valorant but it tells my xbox account is already linked with another Riot games account, how do I identify this other Riot games account I...
  8. Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts: Hi! I've recently purchased my son Sea of Thieves in Steam and I linked my Xbox account thinking that 2 Sea of Thieves accounts can use it. My mistake. I want to unlink it and link my son's Xbox...
  9. How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account: I would like to know how to unlink one of my old account so I can log in to the new one because I have lost my old account password and I no longer have access to it all I want is to be able to...
  10. How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic: How do i unlink and link the epic account back for my son 0d3dbe22-f8bc-439b-a487-1e4a8abfb967