Linking a ps4 child Fortnite account to my Xbox

Discus and support Linking a ps4 child Fortnite account to my Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently bought a Xbox one after my PS4 died. I created a profile for me with my own email and I created another profile for my son with his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyrome H, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Tyrome H
    Tyrome H Guest

I have recently bought a Xbox one after my PS4 died. I created a profile for me with my own email and I created another profile for my son with his email. His email is the one link ed into his child account on the PS4 for his fortnite account. But when I try to link it on his profile it only linked the parent profile not his fortnite profile. How do I get this done?

:)

Tyrome H, Oct 23, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Tyrome H,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are trying to link the correct Xbox account to your son's Fortnite profile. Tyrome H, it really is important for us to get this worked on so your son can get back to gaming. However, we found out that unlinking console account is not highly encouraged by the game developer.

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can perform the unlinking of the account - How do I unlink my console account from my Epic Games account? - Epic Accounts Support.

Additionally, you may submit your concern to support for further assistance: Support request (epicgames.com)

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox family account

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not possible to change a Adult account to a Child account, it's also not possible to move achievements and progress from one Xbox Live account to another Xbox Live account.

There are a few exceptions like Fortnite, where it should be possible to link the Epic account (the account that holds Fortnite progress) to another Xbox Live Account.
  4. coco meat train Win User

Ipad and Xbox cross play

5. XBF Leo G Win User

mulitplaying

Hello InwardRobin7143,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The ability to
    play Fortnite with PC users
    is a fairly new feature. The link we provided contains general information about cross-platform functionality The way to allow cross-platform play is a setting within the Fortnite options menu. Unless, the Xbox account that is
    attempting to use cross-platform is a child account. If your daughter is utilizing a child account, we recommend allowing permission to use cross-platform play through

the parental settings
    by logging in to the adult account. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. BaconisGood53 Win User

Why is my fortnite keep saying error

Keep in mind that if you've used your Epic Games Fortnite account on the PS4 version of Fortnite, it will lock that account to the PS4 and PC versions of the game, and you'll need to make a new account for Xbox. Progress and purchases will not be carried
    over onto a new account.
Thema:

1. Linking a ps4 child Fortnite account to my Xbox - Similar Threads - Linking ps4 child

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. PS4 microsoft account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 microsoft account link: I’ve forgotten which Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation, I have tried everything how can I either find out which account is linked, or unlink the account without being logged in. Please...
  4. How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?: I am wanting to play on the Sony PlayStation network using my Xbox Microsoft account. Is it possible for me to link the Xbox account to the PlayStation account? 24aa152b-c032-481a-b567-903d948ab24f
  5. Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4: I used to play minecraft years ago on my ps4 and i linked a microsoft account to it. Now i want to play minecraft online again on my ps4 but i forgot the microsoft account linked to it. Is there...
  6. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  7. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?: so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I do? eff0e46f-10dd-463e-9991-2b7cebe41952
  8. How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?: I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone, and I'd like to play it on my PlayStation 4. Is there any way to link my microsoft account to my Playstation account, so I don't have to buy the game...
  9. How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4: Hi! ps4 user here, i’ve been trying for days to log into a microsoft account on my minecraft but every account i’m using is telling me it’s not the right account? How do I find out which account...
  10. Can you link multiple child microsoft accounts to multiple PS4 child accounts within the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you link multiple child microsoft accounts to multiple PS4 child accounts within the...: Hello. I have 2 boys who want to play Minecraft together. We have a family account on PS4 (my adult account and their two child accounts). I can set up two Microsoft accounts. However, can I link...