Link (or transfer) Xbox Liva data and Gamertag to another acclount

Discus and support Link (or transfer) Xbox Liva data and Gamertag to another acclount in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, a couple of years ago I did create my Xbox account (with an email address other than microsoft) and now I have Microsoft Live account, I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Milad&, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Milad&
    Milad& Guest

Hi,

a couple of years ago I did create my Xbox account (with an email address other than microsoft) and now I have Microsoft Live account, I want to transfer or link Xbox Live and Gamertag to my Microsoft account.

is it possible? I prefer to preserve my data and transfer or link my Gamertag to the new account

if not can I delete my Xbox Live and Gamertag so I can get the same Gamertag on my new account?

:)

Milad&, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

2 consoles and one data

If his NHL data is saved under your gamertag, then you cannot transfer it to another gamertag.
  3. Arielle251 Win User

Transferring from 1 account to another

Hi, as stated above, if the data is stored under the same gamertag, there is no way to transfer to another user. Sorry!
  4. HassanB Win User

Transfer data to new account!!!!!!!

Hello,

Sorry, it's not possible to transfer any sort of content from one gamertag to another. Any sort of game data that one gamertag saves can only be used with that gamertag. All achievements earned on one gamertag cannot be transferred to another.

However, if you use this same console where your current gamertag exists, all other gamertags on this console should have access to all of the games and downloadable content on the same Xbox 360.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Save data on different account

No you can't.Save data is linked to the account that created it & can't be transfered to another account.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Game data transfer

Hi there,

For reasons related to cheating, save data is permanently attached to the Gamertag in use and is not transferable to another account.

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Link (or transfer) Xbox Liva data and Gamertag to another acclount - Similar Threads - Link transfer Liva

2. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  3. Linking accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking accounts: I have a Lenovo legion go and I’m having trouble with linking my Microsoft account with my Xbox account. I get to the part that asks for S/N and when I input it, it tells me that the device is...
  4. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  7. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  8. transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link: Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via facebook. I do not have that option on my...
  9. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  10. Changing linked Xbox account email or transferring data to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account email or transferring data to another account?: Hi so my Xbox account is technically my parents, and I was just wondering if it was possible to change which email the Xbox account is linked to so I could change it to my email and remove them...