Link EA account

Discus and support Link EA account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, first of all I want say sorry about my English, I’m not too good. The problem is I have two Xbox accounts, A is I created since I’m 12 years... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xhoganx, Dec 1, 2022.

1. xhoganx
    xhoganx Guest

Link EA account

Hello, first of all I want say sorry about my English, I’m not too good.

The problem is I have two Xbox accounts, A is I created since I’m 12 years old and I don’t use it anymore. B is the Xbox account I using now also with Xbox game pass. Account A has been linked to EA account (I think so). Account B doesn’t link any account, like I said I didn’t use account A anymore. When I using account B, I want to play some EA game on Xbox game pass, when I want to play it, it told me I have to link to EA account, but my EA account has linked to account A, and I can’t link back to my account B, besides I don’t know the password of account A. So I don’t know what can I do, I want to EA account link to my account B.

Thanks

:)

xhoganx, Dec 1, 2022
  2. FaZeRex Win User

Linked EA account

Hello R3al,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on unlinking EA account. You will need to reach out to EA on the issue as the account is through them.

Thanks,

Brad
    I can't find my password to my account
  3. Rashx2005 Win User

Linked EA account

How long does it take to find the password?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Link EA account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, you may need to reach out to EA. According to Xbox support:

“ Selecting “Revoke Access” for Xbox in the “Connected Account” section of https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index will only revoke Xbox's access to your EA information; however, your EA account will remain linked to that Xbox account. You need to contact EA customer support to properly unlink your Xbox and EA accounts.”

Here’s the link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Ea account linking

Hi Rham!

Try to re-link your account from EA’s website. Please login your EA account here https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/connectaccounts/...

Then under the Connected accounts, try to check if you could unlink it then relink your Xbox account.

You may have to wait at least 24 hours if you couldn’t link it back.

Alternatively, you may as well directly reach out to the EA Support team for further assistance so they can check your account through their system here https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Linked EA account

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!
Thema:

Link EA account

1. Link EA account - Similar Threads - Link account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  5. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  6. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  7. How to link psn account without minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to link psn account without minecraft?: I'm want to link my psn account to Microsoft 2d5d4e77-8cfd-4bbd-b492-99e5773aaefb
  8. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  9. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  10. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2