Limiting time on Xbox one using old 360 shared profile

Discus and support Limiting time on Xbox one using old 360 shared profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, how do you restrict the time on the parent Xbox one profile. With the 360 change over we kept the same profile as my son did not want to loose his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slinky MrT Boi, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. Limiting time on Xbox one using old 360 shared profile


    Hi, how do you restrict the time on the parent Xbox one profile. With the 360 change over we kept the same profile as my son did not want to loose his achievements gained on the one account we had which then became the main account on the Xbox one with no ability
    to control time on line. Obviously the 360 gave the parent the opportunity to restrict the time on line but now there is no such time limiter for the main account only the Childs’ account. Is there a way of transferreing the achievements to a child’s account?
    Or adding time restrictions on the main account my son continues to use? Does anyone have any suggestions?

    :)
     
    Slinky MrT Boi, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Can 2 Xbox Live Gold profiles on the same console both play a DLC map pack if only one profile downloads it?

    I believe that on the 360, DLC can be shared among profiles on the same console, just not on Xbox One.
     
    ShadowChaser36, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. louisg
    louisg Guest
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2015

    Daymos has had a small break through on Profile kit share DAYMOS PES2015 XBOX ONE PROFILE KIT SHARE EXPLOIThttps://youtu.be/SoPNY7LJRXc
     
    louisg, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Vrruumm Win User

    Xbox One Game Help

    You will most likely have to keep you Xbox 360 to play your old games. I think that you will be able to use your profile on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 but not at the same time.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

    Will I be able to sign into Xbox Live with my Xbox One and my Xbox 360 at the same time?

    [quote user="JWSpeed"]I'm guessing, but if you can do it with 2 - 360s, then I would say yes, because your xbox live account will work with both a 360 and a one.[/quote]

    You can't sign in with the same profile on two different Xbox 360 consoles at the same time, nor can you be playing a game with the Windows service and a 360 at the same time. So even though we haven't heard yet, my assumption is that you will not
    be able to have the same profile signed in on an Xbox One and a 360 at the same time-- Microsoft's standard for these profiles has been one profile is one person, using one device at a time (no sharing). But it's all speculation so far.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    Complaint

    GlizMoe that's great news you finally got your problem sorted!!!

    As for sharing Xbox live I'm in the same boat ! My son has Xbox live on the 360 in his room and we share the Xbox one in the living room, his profile and mine are both on the Xbox one and both of us can play online (only his profile has Xbox live) also if
    he is on the 360 online I can also be online on the Xbox one at the same time.

    Look
    here
    and this will explain it all :)
  7. WattyNuela Win User

    Can I share my account to xbox 360

    Hello Geneduffy728, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    You cannot share an Xbox 360 account library. The Xbox 360 doesn’t have a sharing concept similar to the Xbox One or Series X|S.

    You can download and use your profile to play games on other Xbox 360 console. But it is not possible to play on two console at the same time.
  8. RD7x CLAREY Win User

    Xbox one profile, to xbox 360

    Hello

    If you use the same email that you use on xbox one on your xbox 360 then your profile will be shared across both consoles.
Thema:

Limiting time on Xbox one using old 360 shared profile

Loading...
  1. Limiting time on Xbox one using old 360 shared profile - Similar Threads - Limiting using old

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  4. Arkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time

    in XboX Insiders
    Arkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time: [IMG] Missed a few Pages? Still chasing Prestige rewards? Good news: the Arkheron Closed Beta Encore is live this weekend, July 30 – August 2! Return to the Tower, pick up where you left off,...
  5. Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde)

    in XboX Insiders
    Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde): . submitted by /u/Time_Marionberry_629 [link] [comments]
  6. How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?: So far the graphics are beautiful for the games i see so far .. Are the graphics capped at a certain limit? submitted by /u/professorwolfe02 [link] [comments]
  7. Classic Gamertag customization limited to 12 characters instead of 15

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Classic Gamertag customization limited to 12 characters instead of 15: I'm considering changing my gamertag. I've figured out one that I'm kinda satisfied with that fits in the modern 12 character limit, but I want to add 3 more characters to the "Classic" gamertag....
  8. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  9. Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address: My email address as a parent ( Orginizer) , is associated with my son gamertag. This is an issue , since I can not control time limit for him under this gamer tag. I need help changing / replacing...
  10. Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console?: I’m asking because a few months ago, my sister made an account that’s not used very frequently but I got Xbox Ultimate on it so she could play online. Recently I’ve been trying to make a new...